“Recommended”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Athens
Lewisburg, TN
“Recommended”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is a newly opened hotel which is a higher level hotel than others near the I-65/US. 72 exit. This is a good and popular area of Athens Alabama. Service is excellent and congenial. Breakfast is the typical fare but it is near other offerings and Crackerbarrel. The room is quiet and clean with small refrigerator, microwave, and sink. There is a workout space with required equipment and an indoor pool.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Thank you for stating that you think our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 has excellent service and is congenial. Also thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts! We look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Lewisburg, United States
Reviewed August 31, 2013

This hotel is convenient to interstate 65, but it is quiet, clean, and secure. The amenities are top rate, and the staff was helpful and friendly. The room especially was quiet and clean. It had a small refrigerator, microwave, and sink. The workout space was equipped with treadmills, elliptical machines, a bike, free weights. There was also an indoor, heated pool.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
We are happy to read you think our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 is quiet, clean and secure. We always enjoy hearing from our guests! Thank you for posting such a pleasant review.
Charleston MO, United States
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Enjoyed the stay on our way south so much that we stayed at the same location on our way back home. Accomodations were outstanding and amenities were more than satisfactory. Would certainly recommend this motel to anyone traveling south on I-65 through Alabama.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
We are happy to read you enjoyed your first stay so much you came back on your way home. Also thank you for recommending our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 to others. We hope to see you again on your next trip south.
cincinnati, United States
Reviewed August 23, 2013

This was the perfect hotel for our drive home from Panama. Coming here made our family feel like our vacation wasn't over yet. The amenities, the pool, the late check out and complimentary breakfast made the trip home much more enjoyable. We really enjoyed this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are happy to read you really enjoyed our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 and we helped you have an enjoyable vacation. Thank you for your business and for your great review. We hope to see you again on your next trip our way.
Pensacola, United States
Reviewed August 19, 2013

You will not be disappointed. The room and furnishings are fresh and current; specifically, the duvet cover and draperies are so above expectations in material and texture. The design is elegant, classy and serene. This Hampton in Athens, AL is a winner! Out of an 11 day trip, this hotel was the best! Our Canadian snowbird friends may be stopping here, too. Highest recommendation.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you for stating that others would not be disappointed if they stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. Your business and review are greatly appreciated.
lower alabama
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I have stayed at 3 other hotels in the Athens, Al area and none compare to this one. As a matter of fact this Hampton Inn is one of the nicest hotels (in its class) that I have ever stayed in. This hotel had a friendly, concerned staff. The grounds, interior, and general appearance was very nice. Also, most importantly, the room was CLEAN, COMFORTABLE, QUIET, AND BIG. It had every amenity I needed. The breakfast lacked scrambled eggs or breakfast meat but other than that, it was great. This will be my 1st choice in the Athens area every time!!!

Room Tip: I had a room on the 4th floor across the hall from the ice machines and elevator. It was convenient...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for stating that our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 will be your first choice when staying in our area. Your business and review are greatly appreciated.
Watkinsville, United States
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Outstanding hotel in every respect. Large room with great amenities, and great breakfast. As nice as any hotel I have stayed in. The hotel appeared new and it was very clean and easily accessible. Convenient parking and near several nice restaurants.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Thank you for stating you think we are an outstanding hotel. Your business is very important to us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 and we thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We look forward to your next visit.