“Excellent experience”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Athens
Cambridge, Ohio, United States
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

This hotel is at a perfect location, the rooms were very clean, the staff was friendly and there was a wonderful cont. breakfast. all of these things made it a great experience. Will definitely stay there again if we are going through town.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
We are so glad you had an “Excellent experience” while staying at our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. We thank you for your business and your review. We hope to see you again on your next trip our way.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

We were traveling with our family (4 adults, 4 children ranging from 2-14 yrs.) Our rooms were ready, clean, fulling stocked. Pool and exercise rooms were clean and family friendly. Breakfast was excellent with a wide variety of choices.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

 Your complimentary review of our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 is much appreciated! Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to host you again soon.
Leeds, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

Have stayed at the Athens, AL Hampton Inn approximately 6 times in the past 12 months and this Inn is one of my favorites. Always feel welcome and the entire staff does a great job. Convenient location with excellent continental breakfast selection.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
We love hearing from our return guests here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 and would like to thank you for your review. Your comment " this Inn is one of my favorites" is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your business and nice review.
Le Mars, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

Close to the interstate but back off the road. Great place to stay. Friendly staff, large breakfast area with a good selection to chose from. Good selection of franchise restaruents near by. We would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
 Your complimentary review of our hotel is much appreciated! Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to host you again soon here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65.
round lake, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

I stay at hampton amy time i have that option. You can always be sure everything will be great or they will make it right no matter what it takes. Always clean staff is friendly and always seem happy to be of service. They never appear rattled even when very busy.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind words regarding our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 and the Hampton brand. ! Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to host you again soon.
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

My mother had stayed at this hotel previously and so it seemed natural to stay here on our trip from Indiana to Pensacola. We were not disappointed! Our room (standard, 2 queen beds) had every amenity you could think of, including a laptop desk for the bed. The room was spacious, clean, and well-appointed. The complimentary coffee stand in the lobby was extremely nice, as we had been driving all day and needed a quick pick-me-up. The gym was small, but well-stocked with towels (one of the treadmills was out of service, leaving only 2 other functional machines). The pool area was clean and also had plenty of towels. In the morning a complimentary breakfast service is offered; biscuits and gravy, home fries, waffle station, oatmeal, fruit, cold cereal, juices and coffee were offered. The food selection was great and very good. All in all, an excellent hotel to stay at while traveling!

1 Thank Bekka B
Your comment "All in all, an excellent hotel to stay at while traveling!". is great to read. Thank you such a great review.
Cincinnati, OH
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

We picked this hotel due to its location along our route, from Cincinnati, OH to Destin, FL. It is right off of I-65. The entire hotel appeared to be relatively new or at least remodeled. Our room was clean, modern, and comfortable. It was the perfect stop.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your comment "It was the perfect stop." Thank you very much for your business and I do hope that next time you are in town, you stay with us again here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65.