“Great stay”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Athens
Le Mars, Iowa
“Great stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

Close to the interstate but back off the road. Great place to stay. Friendly staff, large breakfast area with a good selection to chose from. Good selection of franchise restaruents near by. We would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
 Your complimentary review of our hotel is much appreciated! Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to host you again soon here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
round lake, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

I stay at hampton amy time i have that option. You can always be sure everything will be great or they will make it right no matter what it takes. Always clean staff is friendly and always seem happy to be of service. They never appear rattled even when very busy.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind words regarding our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 and the Hampton brand. ! Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to host you again soon.
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

My mother had stayed at this hotel previously and so it seemed natural to stay here on our trip from Indiana to Pensacola. We were not disappointed! Our room (standard, 2 queen beds) had every amenity you could think of, including a laptop desk for the bed. The room was spacious, clean, and well-appointed. The complimentary coffee stand in the lobby was extremely nice, as we had been driving all day and needed a quick pick-me-up. The gym was small, but well-stocked with towels (one of the treadmills was out of service, leaving only 2 other functional machines). The pool area was clean and also had plenty of towels. In the morning a complimentary breakfast service is offered; biscuits and gravy, home fries, waffle station, oatmeal, fruit, cold cereal, juices and coffee were offered. The food selection was great and very good. All in all, an excellent hotel to stay at while traveling!

1 Thank Bekka B
Your comment "All in all, an excellent hotel to stay at while traveling!". is great to read. Thank you such a great review.
Cincinnati, OH
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

We picked this hotel due to its location along our route, from Cincinnati, OH to Destin, FL. It is right off of I-65. The entire hotel appeared to be relatively new or at least remodeled. Our room was clean, modern, and comfortable. It was the perfect stop.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your comment "It was the perfect stop." Thank you very much for your business and I do hope that next time you are in town, you stay with us again here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65.
St. Louis, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

Everything about this place was great. The hotel, location, amenities. We went as a family and everyone was pleased. There is complimentary coffee lobby, and it was just what I needed. The pool temp was perfect for our kids. You won't be disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

 Our team members are working harder than ever to deliver the exceptional service you have come to expect her at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 and appreciate your thoughtful comments!
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

have stayed at many hotels before. this one is high on my list of cleanliness and comfort. 'breakfast bag to go' is a nice idea if you are on the run in the morning. complimentary hot brkfst a nice perk. would recommend and stay again.

1 Thank pegn70
It is nice to know our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 is one of the highest on your list. Thank you for such a nice review.
Birmingham, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

The staff at this location is "outstanding" very helpful and the maid service is the best I have ever seen!!! The breakfast had something for everyone and was keep stocked at all times. This hotel was very clean from the lobby to the rooms and the pool area was well organized. The rooms are very spacious and the bathrooms were extremely well laid out. I was not expecting such luxurious accommodations at such a remote area, a pleasant surprise!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 it is so nice to read your statement that you were “Treated like one of the family”. We pride ourselves in being service professionals and it is nice to know we are meeting that goal. We are delighted to know you had a wonderful time here and hope to see you again when travel plans permit! Thank you for your nice review.