“To and Fro”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Athens
Cincinnati, United States
“To and Fro”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

Booked this hotel online because it looked like the best option in the area. Stayed overnight on our way to a beach getaway, and again on the return trip home. Exceeded our expectations in every way. We especially enjoyed the many breakfast options available.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Mark S
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
 We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the breakfast options during your stay with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. Our goal is to provide a variety of alternatives to accommodate diverse health and food preferences. Please return often!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Jackson
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

Great motel, clean rooms & variety breakfast. Staff are friendly and they know there frequent customers. I will reccommed this hotel for anyone who looking for a clean relaxing location. Being in the military I travel often & always stay at this location when im in the area of Athens.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

First we would like to thank you for your service to our county from all of us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. It is nice to hear that you are a regular visitor to the hotel and we look forward to your next visit.
Punta Gorda, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

On the way home to Michigan. This time stayed in Athens Alabama. This Hampton Inn is newer and very nice. Interior decorating done well. Makes you feel very comfortable. Breakfast had three attendents making sure everything was kept stocked and hot. Will stay again.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank reino66
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
 We always enjoy hearing from our guests here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65! Thank you for posting such a pleasant review.
Athens,AL, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

Beautiful hotel-great breakfast, nice comfy beds, nice updated decor, great amenities. Another added note-they had full size pillows-not the tiny pillows we keep finding in hotelsThe room we ate breakfast in was stunning, especially for a hotel of this price! Hotel staff was very friendly and helped us with anything we needed. Nicest hotel I've ever stayed in honestly! No complaints here!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

. I’m happy to read from your review that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. It is very nice to hear how much you liked our breakfast, pillows and value. We hope to see you again soon.
Deep South
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

You can see it from I-65 and you can see it from U.S. 72 ... but you'll drive right past the street it's on if you're not careful.

Other than that -- and the terrible coffee -- it's a really good place to stay. Convenient to lots of restaurants (including a Starbucks so skip the HI coffee). Newer place with very, very nice folks working there. Very comfortable beds and my shower had excellent water pressure. (Bad pressure is my pet peeve.)

Typical Hampton Inn breakfast, but it was all good and hot. Just skip the coffee. Really.

And will somebody tell my why it seems all Hampton Inns have dropped The Golf Channel?

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I’m happy to read from your review that you enjoyed your stay (sorry about the golf channel). and I am thrilled that we were able to make your stay enjoyable. We look forward to your next visit to our area.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Staff very helpful, room clean and quiet. At check in was offered a snack bag with bottled water, fruit and snack items, very nice touch! Hotel located in close proximity to restaurants, shops and gas stations.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 and we are pleased to hear you enjoyed the snack bag during your stay with us. Please return often!
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

The rooms are very clean and the linens are immaculate. The hotel staff was very friendly. Easy on and off for I-65 travelers. Restaurants are near by. The free hot breakfast is one of the better in the hotel business.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
It is nice to hear you think our free hot breakfast is one of the better in the hotel business.. Our goal is to provide a variety of alternatives to accommodate diverse health and food preferences and our choices now include sausage, scrambled eggs, muffins, pastries, hot and cold cereal, fresh fruit, yogurt, juices and coffee. Thank you for such a nice review of our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65.