“Always a winner”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Athens
Pittsburgh
“Always a winner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

I stay at the Hampton a couple of times a year. It is always an above average stay. Rooms are always clean, staff is exceptional and the breakfast is great. This is a hotel that knows what to do. It is a great value and in a really convenient location off I-65. There are a number of decent restaurants nearby. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for saying our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 is “Always a winner”. Thank you for such a nice review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

On par to above average compared to the typical Hampton Inn. What prompted me to review this property was the above average & very spacious fitness room. There are several dining options nearby so it made an excellent stop over.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Saying our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 is in the "excellent" range in your review is greatly appreciated. Thank you for such a nice review.
South Whitley, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

Everything about our stay was exemplary!! They have gone above and beyond to provide the traveler with everything you need. Would go out of my way to stay there again. The decor of the rooms was very pleasing and the bedding seemed especially crisp and clean. I could not have asked for a more comfortable bed.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post such a nice review. We have been working meticulously to ensure guest rooms are clean and comfortable, offering a relaxing place for our guests to enjoy their time at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

We've done two long cross country drives in recent months, so stayed at many of the 'near highway' hotels. This was by far the best! Our room was HUGE, beautiful and spotless! Two king-sized beds, desk, wet bar, couch, coffee table...and all brand new, beautifully furnished. Though convenient to the highway, we didn't hear any highway noise. Breakfast was typical buffet fare, but perfectly fine.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Susan L
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you for your comment that our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 is " by far the best!" on your cross country trips. Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to host you again soon.
Tn
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

We travel often with my husbands work, so I have become somewhat of a hotel critic. This hotel was clean, the staff was exceptional, and the rooms were well insulated so that we weren't bothered by outside noise. Pamela kept the breakfast area clean and well stocked, a pleasure to go into in the morning. There is a laundry room that has a front loader and dryer for only $1.50 each. Only one time dried our clothes even though it was a large load of jeans. Great stay!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
 We always enjoy hearing from our guests here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65! Thank you for posting such a pleasant review.
Stillwater, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

We don't travel a lot, but prefer Hampton Inns if they're available where we're going. We've found that they're typically clean and comfortable at a reasonable price. This is definitely the nicest of the nice -- the best Hampton that we've ever been in. A very friendly desk staff recommended a great barbecue spot for dinner. A spotless and fresh room contained very comfortable beds. A delicious breakfast followed a great night of sleep. I hope we'll get a chance to be back through Athens just so we can stay here again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
 We are delighted to know you had a wonderful time here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 and hope to see you again when travel plans permit! Thank you for such a great review.
Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

One of the best Hampton Inns you will find. This hotel has some of of the best furnishings and the suite was magnificent. The suite was spaciuos, the staff was friendly, and everything was clean.

I loved the towel being folded into a shirt and tie. It is this small attention to detail that makes a person remember. I agree with the other reviewers about the exhaust fan, but my mirror was in a separate room from the shower room.

Room Tip: My suite at the end of the hall was great.