“They know how to do it right!!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Athens
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Everything about our stay was exemplary!! They have gone above and beyond to provide the traveler with everything you need. Would go out of my way to stay there again. The decor of the rooms was very pleasing and the bedding seemed especially crisp and clean. I could not have asked for a more comfortable bed.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post such a nice review. We have been working meticulously to ensure guest rooms are clean and comfortable, offering a relaxing place for our guests to enjoy their time at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We've done two long cross country drives in recent months, so stayed at many of the 'near highway' hotels. This was by far the best! Our room was HUGE, beautiful and spotless! Two king-sized beds, desk, wet bar, couch, coffee table...and all brand new, beautifully furnished. Though convenient to the highway, we didn't hear any highway noise. Breakfast was typical buffet fare, but perfectly fine.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Susan L
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Thank you for your comment that our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 is " by far the best!" on your cross country trips. Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to host you again soon.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We travel often with my husbands work, so I have become somewhat of a hotel critic. This hotel was clean, the staff was exceptional, and the rooms were well insulated so that we weren't bothered by outside noise. Pamela kept the breakfast area clean and well stocked, a pleasure to go into in the morning. There is a laundry room that has a front loader and dryer for only $1.50 each. Only one time dried our clothes even though it was a large load of jeans. Great stay!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

 We always enjoy hearing from our guests here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65! Thank you for posting such a pleasant review.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

We don't travel a lot, but prefer Hampton Inns if they're available where we're going. We've found that they're typically clean and comfortable at a reasonable price. This is definitely the nicest of the nice -- the best Hampton that we've ever been in. A very friendly desk staff recommended a great barbecue spot for dinner. A spotless and fresh room contained very comfortable beds. A delicious breakfast followed a great night of sleep. I hope we'll get a chance to be back through Athens just so we can stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

 We are delighted to know you had a wonderful time here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 and hope to see you again when travel plans permit! Thank you for such a great review.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

One of the best Hampton Inns you will find. This hotel has some of of the best furnishings and the suite was magnificent. The suite was spaciuos, the staff was friendly, and everything was clean.

I loved the towel being folded into a shirt and tie. It is this small attention to detail that makes a person remember. I agree with the other reviewers about the exhaust fan, but my mirror was in a separate room from the shower room.

Room Tip: My suite at the end of the hall was great.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

 Our associates pride themselves on providing excellent guest service here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, Your review will certainly be shared with them. Thank you.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

We stayed here for my brother's funeral. The stay was very good. Everything about this hotel is very good. The bed's are very comfortable, everything was very clean. Thank you for your service. We will visit again when we need to or if we are traveling that way again.This is a very nice hotel. The only thing I didn't like about it is that it had no exhaust fan in the bathroom so the mirror would fog over when you got your shower. We had a very spacious room and that was nice .

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

We are very sorry for your loss and hope your next visit is under happier circumstances. Thank you for such a nice review. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

My wife and I was needing to have a weekend get away so we decided to just get a place off the interstate in Athens and decided from all the reviews to go to Hampton Inn & Suites. It was very spacious and the cleanest room we have stayed in. Just what we was looking for, I will definitly come back here in the future. Thanks for a nice get away.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

It was nice to hear that your weekend get away was a good one here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. Your review is greatly appreciated. Thank you.