“Great room”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Athens
Dayton, OH
“Great room”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

Four of us shared a studio with two queen beds with a sitting area which was very comfortable for one night. Had we needed to stay longer privacy would have been an issue as the sink with the blow dryer was out in the open and not behind closed doors. Nice amentities, great breakfast and very clean. Felt safe and secure.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post such a nice review. We have been working meticulously to ensure guest rooms are clean and comfortable, offering a relaxing place for our guests to enjoy their time at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
S.E. Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

We were visiting family in the area and most always can trust a Hampton Inn. The room we had was HUGE and included a sitting area, king bed, kitchenette, work space, bath and shower room seperate from the vanity area. It was beautifully decorated in modern furnishings and colors. We loved our stay. Beds were a bit firm for me, but all in all, we would stay there a month! The staff were very kind and accomadating. Noise levels were perfect. We did not hear any road noise or inside noise. We will be back for another stay on our next family visit.

Room Tip: Indoor pool and work out area were well maintained.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
We are glad to hear how much you liked our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 and look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Shelbyville, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

We stayed here both going and coming back from Florida. The hotel staff was always smiling and very friendly. The hotel had everything you would need or want. The breakfast each morning was great, the dining area was always clean. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. Great stay!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
 We are delighted to know you had a wonderful time here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 and hope to see you again when travel plans permit!
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

rooms are very clean, almost looks like a new motel,although its probably a couple of years old.staff is very friendly and helpful..definately will repeat.restaurants near by. easy access to interstate

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Taking the time to give us such a nice review is greatly appreciated here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. We hope to see you again when you travel back this way.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

It was so amazing there. We didn't get there til like 2:30 in the morning and even though it was so late or early rather...there was a very nice smiling person at the desk. That is always nice when ur exhausted and just want to go to bed.

When we got to our room it was so clean and even smelled like fresh laundry =) Usually you get that stale cig/pool smell but not here. The beds were a good not to firm not to soft for comfort. The sheets were soft and you get a fresh duvet which is nice.

The bathroom was immaculate and organized. The shower was great, good water pressure and stayed warm for the whole time.

The refigerator in our room actually worked.

Lastly, the complimentary breakfast was awesome...waffles, bagels and pastries, oatmeal, cereal bar...and a hot bar with eggs, sausage, and potatoes....also the coffee was great!

Thanks for an amazing stay! =)

• Stayed October 2012
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
 We always enjoy hearing from our guests! Thank you for posting such a pleasant review of our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65.
Fort Mitchell, KY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

My family stayed here on our return to KY from FL. It is really well maintained (relatively new at 2 years old), the beds are very comfortable and the staff is super friendly. Free WIFI, breakfst and indoor pool were all great. We'll be back!

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
It was nice to hear you will be back to see us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 .We look forward to hosting you again in the future. Thank you for your nice review.
Collinsville, MS
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

We spent one night here last week...the last night of a 16 day trip while on our way home. The hotel is clean and comfortable and modern, but basically average. It was somewhat "pricey" we thought for the location, but as we were tired and needing some sleep, we decided to stay. The bed was comfortable but we found it odd that there were notes stuck on the headboard saying that the linens were clean. That should be a given....not something to stick a "post-it" note up for. The breakfast was good...we DID see bills on the floor outside other doors, but since we had paid in cash the night before, and had been given our receipt, we did not have one. It was a very quiet place...not much overnight loud noise to disturb your sleep. All in all, it is a good place to stay, just not so much above average as to warrant the price I think.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Heath D, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Thank You for your recent reveiw of our Property! We appreciate your feedback as its one of the ways we can work directly with our guests to ensure each and every individual concern is addresed. We will use your advice to improve the service we provide, and we look forward to seeing you next time your in Athens. Thanks again, and we hope you give us the opportunity to continue to improve.