“Great Stay!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Athens
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We stayed here both going and coming back from Florida. The hotel staff was always smiling and very friendly. The hotel had everything you would need or want. The breakfast each morning was great, the dining area was always clean. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. Great stay!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

 We are delighted to know you had a wonderful time here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 and hope to see you again when travel plans permit!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

rooms are very clean, almost looks like a new motel,although its probably a couple of years old.staff is very friendly and helpful..definately will repeat.restaurants near by. easy access to interstate

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Taking the time to give us such a nice review is greatly appreciated here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. We hope to see you again when you travel back this way.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

It was so amazing there. We didn't get there til like 2:30 in the morning and even though it was so late or early rather...there was a very nice smiling person at the desk. That is always nice when ur exhausted and just want to go to bed.

When we got to our room it was so clean and even smelled like fresh laundry =) Usually you get that stale cig/pool smell but not here. The beds were a good not to firm not to soft for comfort. The sheets were soft and you get a fresh duvet which is nice.

The bathroom was immaculate and organized. The shower was great, good water pressure and stayed warm for the whole time.

The refigerator in our room actually worked.

Lastly, the complimentary breakfast was awesome...waffles, bagels and pastries, oatmeal, cereal bar...and a hot bar with eggs, sausage, and potatoes....also the coffee was great!

Thanks for an amazing stay! =)

• Stayed: October 2012
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

 We always enjoy hearing from our guests! Thank you for posting such a pleasant review of our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

My family stayed here on our return to KY from FL. It is really well maintained (relatively new at 2 years old), the beds are very comfortable and the staff is super friendly. Free WIFI, breakfst and indoor pool were all great. We'll be back!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

It was nice to hear you will be back to see us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 .We look forward to hosting you again in the future. Thank you for your nice review.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

We spent one night here last week...the last night of a 16 day trip while on our way home. The hotel is clean and comfortable and modern, but basically average. It was somewhat "pricey" we thought for the location, but as we were tired and needing some sleep, we decided to stay. The bed was comfortable but we found it odd that there were notes stuck on the headboard saying that the linens were clean. That should be a given....not something to stick a "post-it" note up for. The breakfast was good...we DID see bills on the floor outside other doors, but since we had paid in cash the night before, and had been given our receipt, we did not have one. It was a very quiet place...not much overnight loud noise to disturb your sleep. All in all, it is a good place to stay, just not so much above average as to warrant the price I think.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Heath D, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Thank You for your recent reveiw of our Property! We appreciate your feedback as its one of the ways we can work directly with our guests to ensure each and every individual concern is addresed. We will use your advice to improve the service we provide, and we look forward to seeing you next time your in Athens. Thanks again, and we hope you give us the opportunity to continue to improve.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Hotel and room was clean and neat. The pillows were too soft and the air conditioner was too loud. My major complaint--our bill was OUTSIDE our door in the hall. When my husband mentioned this to the lady at the desk her comment was "I didn't do it, night shift did. This is our policy."

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank D B
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

We are dismayed to learn of your experience. This is certainly not representative of the level of service we strive to extend to our guests . We have been working with our staff to ensure these matters are corrected. Thank you for the distinct service you have provided us by sharing your thoughts.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

I would definitely recommend this beautifully decorated and very clean hotel. Convenient location, friendly staff. AWESOME COFFEE AROUND THE CLOCK! Beautifully appointed room and very large. Comfortable beds with great linens. Pillows were a little like sandbags although there were 2 choices of firmness. I think my dislike of them was just a personal preference and not a quality issue. Their wireless internet is not secured and they did not have a wired option. We didn't want to risk the security of our info so we used the business center to check email, etc. That was a little disappointing. The breakfast area was roomy and the food selections the usual. The kitchen staff kept all the food well stocked right up until the closing time. I was disappointed that there was no outdoor pool. We did use the indoor pool though and it was very pleasant and stayed open until 11. All in all, a very pleasant stay. Did I mention the FRESH coffee?! :-)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kimberly J

Thank you for the kind words regarding our "AWESOME COFFEE" here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. We are delighted to know you had a wonderful time here and hope to see you again when travel plans permit!