“You simply can't beat a pleasant "Hello" and nine hours on the road!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Athens
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Other have and will tell you about the cleanliness, decor, breakfast and other amenities of this property but I was sold it check in. I was greeted with a friendly "Hello", pleasant conversation, bending over backwards to give me the accommodation of choice. This desk clear was simply "nice". It's a shame I was too tired to catch her name. This greeting set the tone for the stay which was simply perfect.. You may pay a "little" more for this property but worth every penny.

Room Tip: Can't believe there is a bad room in the house. Walls are solid, vending areas enclosed, very qu...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank O648375
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2012

Taking the time to give us such a nice review is greatly appreciated here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. We hope to see you again when you travel back to Athens.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I stay at this Hampton Inn every 6 months due to work in the area. I stay in the suites mostly and they are very roomy and pleasant. The hotel still looks new and has been managed nicely. The staff has always been friendly and it is nice to see a well-run hotel. Area is safe and there are several options for dinner within 2 miles. Free breakfast in the morning starts at 6am. Indoor pool and a work out area in the hotel as well.
This hotel is excellent for business and if you are traveling through.
Good southern hospitality!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your return business here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. We are glad to hear how much you liked our hotel and look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed May 25, 2012 via mobile

Nice stay at this Hampton...stopped on way to Florida. Would stay here every trip. Clean, comfortable, free breakfast not great but it did the job, beautifully appointed rooms!!! Accomidates larger families. Desk attendent was the only complaint she was not around counter, had to call hotel to check in she was on a personal call and came back later for blankets and she was not there again. Everything else was Awesome!

• Stayed: May 2012
Heath D, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Dear Guest-
Thank You for your review. We are always striving to better our business and thanks to your response regarding your recent stay were able to try and improve. We apologize for the lack luster customer service during your visit; frankly, this is unnacceptable on our behalf, and we have taken the appropriate actions regarding your concern. We hope to have the opportunity to regain your business and trust in the Hampton Inn Brand as a loyal customer. Thanks again for taking the time to let us know how were doing.

Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

We had no idea how nice this hotel is! So glad we decided to stay here on the way to Florida. I have really high standards as I am not a fan of hotels in general, and this room was very clean. The beds were comfy and the breakfast was much better than expected. The service from everyone was also great. We will definitely be back next year!

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank rwandalove
Heath D, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Thank You very much for your kind words about our Hampton Inn & Suites! We strive for excellence in all areas of our service, and were happy to be able to meet those high expectations. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and we look forward to having you, and your family & friends here next time your in Athens.

Reviewed April 26, 2012 via mobile

Hotel was very clean, bright and refreshing....beds were very comfortable..smelled fresh, like baby powder...friendly staff...would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2012
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2012

 We always enjoy hearing from our guests! Thank you for posting such a pleasant review for the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

Hotel is new, clean with helpful friendly staff. Rooms are quiet. Fast wi-fi internet. I was upgraded to a suite because of my frequent traveler status which is always a plus! The -02 rooms/suites have a small bar space with microwave, sink and refrigerator. Room had comfortable king, foldout couch, nice desk space, 40" LG flatscreen TV. Remote is easy to use. Vanity with double sink outside bathroom. Cookies at 3PM. Breakfast is typical Hampton breakfast which is OK. Breakfast staff is very nice. Cracker Barrel is next door (no sidewalks).

Room Tip: -02 suites are large. Rooms facing away from interstate may have less highway noise.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for saying our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 "is new, clean with helpful friendly staff. Rooms are quiet." Please return often!

Reviewed April 13, 2012

I can only say that we stopped here on the way to the Florida panhandle and on the way back because the room (quite inviting) and the hotel were so spotless and the staff accommodating. We walked across the street and ate dinner once at a local cafe and once at Cracker Barrel. The breakfast at the hotel was abundant. If you want a quick, very clean, convenient stopover, this is the place.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor and even there it was quiet. We used AAA for the best rate.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2012

Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 would like to thank you for your nice review. We hope to see you on your next trip this way.