“Very low end motel - only motel in Arab so no incentive to be decent”
Review of Quality Inn Arab

Quality Inn Arab
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Arab
ATL
“Very low end motel - only motel in Arab so no incentive to be decent”
Reviewed November 17, 2009

This is a low end motel (not a hotel). The room I stayed in had been broken into and instead of replacing the heavily damaged door frame, it was patched back together. As a result of the damage or maybe just lack of maintenance, the deadbolt lock did not work. The bathtub was very slow to drain so I had to stand in 1/2 inch of water while/after taking a shower.

The breakfast is nothing to write home as there is not much selection and much of what they had was the ultra cheap no-name value brand (not even store brand) products from a grocery store. It was the cheapest breakfast that I have ever had at a motel/hotel.

They also use the typical cheap motel bedspreads that are mostly likely not cleaned very often unlike decent hotels that now use the white bed covers so they can be changed and cleaned regularly. The same goes for the shower curtains.

After saying there one night, I opted to stay 15 miles/30 minutes north in Huntsville for the duration of my stay in Arab and subsequent visits.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
Bountsville_alEve, Manager at Quality Inn Arab, responded to this review, April 13, 2010
As a new manager to this property I would like to apologize for the condition of this room. We have worked dilligently to repair the maintenance issues at this property since my arrival. It is very important to us that our guests experience a clean, well maintained place to rest. Once an issue has been brought to our attention we will gladly move a guest to another room and begin proper maintenance on the problem.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
caj74
Reviewed September 16, 2009

The staff at the Jameson Inn in Arab, AL was so courteous and helpful. The went out of there way to help me find my way around the city and even helped me to find some leisure areas to enjoy while in the area. The breakfast area was clean and stocked well. The room was clean as well. I will most definately come back to this hotel as well as recommed it to anyone that will be coming to the Arab area

atlanta
Reviewed September 14, 2009

I have been traveling from Atlanta to Arab every week since April of this year. Staying at the Jameson with Lisa, Candy, and Amanda providing the best service anyone could ask for! The all know me by name and make my stay as enjoyable as possible.

1 Thank scottga123
Phenix City, Ala
Reviewed September 12, 2009

Everytime I travel I try and stay at a Jameson Inn. The people are always nice. I really like the Jameson Inn of Arab because of the staff, they are always so friendly. One time when I stayed they put a special card in my room just to welcome me back. The card read "you had a choice and you choose us and we appreciate you!" It was signed by the whole staff! I know they may do that for others, but it sure makes you feel special.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled solo
1 Thank lexi0909
Tuscaloosa
Reviewed September 10, 2009

Very nice staff, very helpful. Easy access to the hotel. Rooms very clean and comfortable.

1 Thank T-TownRollTide
Georgia
Reviewed September 10, 2009

The hotel is clean and the staff is friendly and always assist you with your needs.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arab
Wyndham Garden Lake Guntersville
Comfort Suites Cullman
Comfort Suites Cullman
#3 of 10 in Cullman
Sleep Inn & Suites Cullman

Been to Quality Inn Arab? Share your experiences!