“Best kept secret for classic dining.”
Review of Classic on Noble

Classic on Noble
Ranked #1 of 70 Restaurants in Anniston
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Classic on the Noble is a divine restaurant. Food was delicious, presentation was wonderful, fresh floral arrangement were out of this world, and service was most efficient. The restaurant's owner knows how to prepare delicious food and you never had to requesting a thing, because the employees were on top of their job. My entree was salmon and it was mouth watering. I truly enjoyed my dining experience at Classic on The Noble.

2  Thank Betty R

Reviewed March 26, 2012

This is my favorite place in town to eat. I have eaten there many, many times. The food, the atmosphere & the service is always great!! I don't hesitate to recommend it to my friends or anyone else.

Reviewed February 17, 2012

Made a return visit to Classic on Noble and once again, it was outstanding. At $21 a person for brunch buffet it is an excellent deal. I have been there three times and each time it keeps impressing me. The food was excellent...buffet is out of this world. Service is attentive and very professional. I plan to retunr during the week to sample food off their menu.

1  Thank Atl30309
Reviewed February 17, 2012

Their menu is amazing no matter what time of day, but their Sunday Brunch is worth every single penny! What a selection! I haven't found an item on the buffet that I didn't like and it's not your average brunch menu either. Fried green tomatoes, fried frog legs, dill chicken salad, shrimp and grits... AWESOME!

1  Thank jessicaj646
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Good food but costs more then it is worth. I would spend that kind of money at Garfrericks but not Classic on Noble. It's overated

1  Thank Conswala H

Been to Classic on Noble? Share your experiences!