“This place is a keeper!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Covalli's Italian Kitchen - CLOSED

Covalli's Italian Kitchen
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Oviedo, Florida
“This place is a keeper!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

First time here and everything was very good! The service was excellent as everyone was very friendly and efficient! We had a large group of people and ordered a variety of things. The shrimp scampi pasta, chicken parm and pizza were all very good! With the other "selection" in this city.....this place is a keeper!

• Visited July 2012

Anniston, Alabama
“Real Italian food - Trust me !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2012

Let me start by saying I am from the triple city's area of Up-State NY. I would Have to say at 1 point 40 % or so of the population are Italian from over sea's stemming back to the early day's.We grew up eating Real Italian food and pizza all our lives.We first heard about this from friends that there was a new Italian place to eat,This usually scares me since I am very picky about how I like my Italian food Lol. Well the restaurant is quite small but nice inside a lot like the small joints back north.Service is usually quite good depending on how swamped they are.The food is just like home and I tell you that if you want Italian food like the Italians make for themselves' give it a try.I will warn you the pizza is just like they make Up north but depending what part of Italy family's are from the make it differently,this is thin crust just like the way I love it.All the dish's are great that I've had so far so i don't hesitate saying pick and go for it ! You get a lot of food for the money which is typical Italian and the quality is consistent.Now for the funny part,I think it was the 2nd time I ate there with my wife and we were finishing up when I said to her "thats it im going up to talk to the manager beacuse they have to be from my neck of the woods".She tried to stop me but couldn't,so Up I went . I reached the fellow who is always ringing up the sales and said "hey where did you guys come from caus ya aint from here"lol. He laughed and said I can tell you aint from here either and then proceeded to tell me they were from Up-state NY and we ended up only livivng about 1 hour away from each other.So if you want Italian food the way the Italians from the southern part of Italy like it stop by Covalli's Italian Kitchen ! I'm attaching the website for you also. http://covallisitaliankitchen.com/

• Visited April 2012
“Come hungry”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

If it's family style dinner you want, come here. Large portions to share with others and food that doesn't taste frozen. Wish the seating arrangement was better- but it helped me make my decision about what to eat.

Alabama
“Nice Alternative To The Chain Italian Restaurants”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2012

We finally got to try this family run restaurant. Went for a late dinner February 25 and the place was packed. (Good sign!) The wait was worth it. We had a pizza and salad. The salad had the best homemade croutons! The pizza was delicious. We can not wait to go back and try some of the other dishes.

• Visited February 2012