“Average but still good”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Jacksonville, Alabama
“Average but still good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

Used to visit this restaurant alot several years ago with my church crowd.... I have no complaints on the food, but it's not knock-your-socks-off either. Typical Chinese food.

Alabama
“Fun to share”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012

We've been eating here for years, probably since they opened. It's always been a treat for us. Whether we go there to eat or get take out, it's always excellent! Husband and I usually share because they give you so much food. We have our favorites though and always have to get egg rolls! YUM!

• Visited June 2012
Anniston, Alabama, United States
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2012

I've lived all over the USA and Chen has some of the best Chinese food I have eaten. I grew up on the East coast and have been eating Chinese food my entire life. Their Eggrolls are unbeatable.

Visited May 2012
“Good Chinese for the area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2012

It is not the best Chinese I have ever had but for the area it is very good. The price is good. The restaurant could use some updating.

Visited November 2011
Alabama
“Good Chinese Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2011

We had lunch here last week with some family members. Prices were very reasonable and the portions were large. The lunch special includes soup or egg roll and an entree with fried rice. ($6.50) The food was hot and tasty. Service was good.

• Visited December 2011

Been to House of Chen? Share your experiences!