“just the relaxation I needed”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Andalusia
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Between job, family, and obligations...this lady was in serious need of a place to disappear for a few days. I picked a spot on the map where I had never been, and called to ask for a room with a whirlpool tub.
I am SO GLAD that I chose the Comfort Inn in Andalusia, Alabama. The room was very quiet at the very back of the building. The staff was kind and courteous. The continental breakfast was actually better than I had expected. Oh, and the pillows were the most comfortable I had ever encountered.
I divided my time between relaxing in the whirlpool tub and driving around looking for bargains at all the weekend yard sales. It was such fun !
I would definitely recommend this place to anyone, especially if you have a need to get away from the routine and let yourself just RELAX !!!

Room Tip: A good place to really "get away from it all".
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We stayed here several days while in town on a family reunion. I was a bit concerned with the mixed reviews others had posted but when we checked in around 7pm, we were met by the nicest person I've met in a very long time. She was friendly, funny and super helpful. The room was clean, a bit dated but everything worked. Breakfast was better than we expected. One of our family members had to go to the hospital during our stay; the staff checked on us and made sure we had eveything we needed. They really treated us like family; could not have asked for more. I plan to stay here for all our future trips to Andalusia.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This is the only place I stay when I’m in Andalusia. Rooms are clean, safe parking, staff/management are helpful and friendly. Nice swimming pool, good hot breakfast, and close to all the restaurants. This is what I expect from choice hotels.

Room Tip: loved the jacuzzi suite
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Checked in got the keys, went to the room, turned on the light, GERMAN COCKROACHES RUNNING FOR COVER!!!!!! Picked on up and went to the front desk. I thought that I would be nice about it and wait for everyone to leave the lobby area because I didn't want to make a scene. The women behind the counter denied that they had them and took it as a insult and was rude, so I threw it on the counter and asked her what it was. She then checked me out right away. I didn't want any stowaways in my luggage. One tip for everyone KEEP YOUR LIGHTS ON!!!!!YUK!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Visited for a family reunion. We picked the Comfort Inn because it is in close proximity to the restaurants, shopping centers and walking trail. Plus, the rates were reasonable. We spent 3 nights here and were completely satisfied with our stay. It was clean, rooms were comfortable with flat screen tv's/ microwave/ fridge, staff was very friendly & accomodating, free wifi, and a good hot breakfast. Breakfast alone saved me about $20.00 dollars a day because my teenage boys are picky and eat a lot! One evening we even grilled out on the hotel grill and the boys had a blast in the pool every day we were there. I also found it useful they had a washer and dryer on site as my boys ran out of clean clothes before our trip ended, I would recommed this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Holly B
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I stayed at the Comfort Inn in Andalusia last year and absolutely loved my experience there. While traveling to the beach this year I stayed again at this hotel and my experience was even better. The desk clerk was friendly and the room was clean and comfortable. The pool was extremely clean, which seems like a plus especially in this summer heat. I would recommend every traveler to rest at the Comfort Inn on their way to the beach!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My son and I were on a canoe trip when an accident forced us to stay a night in Andalusia. We were ragged and scruffy looking. We even had to go to Walmart to buy a change of clothes, all our other clothes were in the river. The only thing we wanted was a hot shower, some food and a clean room and bed. We choose the comfort inn because we could walk to eating establishments, we had no car. It was a mistake, I asked for the AARP rate and was told I received it but when I checked online, I did not. The room was very dirty especially the tub, You could not make a long distance call from the room, my cell was also in the river. At least we could walk to the restaurant and the bed was reasonalby comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Andalusia
Econo Lodge Andalusia
#3 of 5 in Andalusia
Executive Inn Opp
Executive Inn Opp
#2 of 2 in Opp

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!