“Don't let the pictures fool you, they are not of this hotel, very misleading”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Days Inn Andalusia

Days Inn Andalusia
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Andalusia
Mobile
“Don't let the pictures fool you, they are not of this hotel, very misleading”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

First of all the staff was very nice and friendly but the good stops there. When I was looking for a hotel I went on line and looked at the pictures of the hotel and the rooms for this Hotel. I felt comfortable renting a room there. Boy was I dissappointed. The room looked nothing like the ad on their website. I was there for an event and had to stay 3 days. Rented a "suite" that was no bigger than a regular room. They crammed a love seat with a coffee table in the room and called it a suite. Because of the couch and table they could not put the tv at the foot of the bed, it was on the side of the bed so only one person could watch it. The bedding was from the 60's the ad says renovated in 2010, no way possible, the dust ruffle was torn and it was at least 40 years old.The carpet had water stains all over and was filthy. I wore socks even to bed. The tub was stained with black all over the bottom. The continental breakfast was stale and you had to ask for milk everyday. After washing my hair I realized there was no hair dryer in the room. The air conditioner worked well. I would recommed going to Holiday inn express or the new Comfort inn not ever Days Inn

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Houma, Louisiana
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our first bad experience was not being able to get in the room with the key. So we had to go to the desk and have them reprogram the key. Then on the last night of our stay (we stayed for 4 nights over the 4th of july) our key did not work again and then some lady answered and said this was her room!! I said no this is our room!! So we proceeded to go back to the front desk and they said it looked like we had checked out!! I said no we always remove our belongings from the room and i was paid up until Sun. 7/7/13. So they gave us another room which by the way was slept in. I told my husband theres no way i am sleeping here, so went back to the desk and Melissa gave us another room and personally walked with us to make sure everything was ok. Even if the cleaning lady saw us take our stuff out dont assume we are checking out!!! I never leave my stuff in the room!!!!!!!!!!!!! And your rooms do smell musty and the bedspread smelled smokey!!! Your breakfast if skimpy and should stay open until 10:00 am at least.

Room Tip: Room was quiet to me but kept my husband up all night. Dont stay by the pool
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
days inn d, Manager at Days Inn Andalusia, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Dear Guest,
We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. To provide better service we recently came under New ownership and doing some upgrade. we would like you give us one more chance to serve you in need of your hospitality needs.
Thank you again !
Alabama
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

Shower curtain was moldy. Room smelled musty. AC worked poorly so it was very hot. Fridge made loud noise all night long to the point that we had to unplug it to get some sleep. I feel that the rooms are very overpriced for the quality. It seems to be in need of renovations. No flat screen tvs, stained carpet and all the lights in the room were unplugged. We had to plug them in to use them. The wifi was incredibly slow, and even though our room was next to the lobby, we had one signal bar. The only plus was that they were pet friendly, although our military "discount" was barely noticeable.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank paramourn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Andalusia
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Andalusia
#1 of 5 in Andalusia
Executive Inn Opp
Executive Inn Opp
#2 of 2 in Opp

Been to Days Inn Andalusia? Share your experiences!