“Catfish and Shrimp”

David's Catfish House
Ranked #1 of 43 Restaurants in Andalusia
Reviewed August 17, 2013

David's is consistently good-just a lot of frying!
The catfish, shrimp, and oysters are always good, the coleslaw is remarkable, and other sides pretty good. David's has been around for quite a while and has evolved into a chain due to its popularity. The all you can eat is always popular and is a plenty!
Evenings and Sundays are always busy and there may be a wait. You can rock on the porch in an enormous oversize rocking chair while waiting.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Catfish was awesome. Cole slaw was pretty good. Hushpuppies were delicious. BUT....cheese grits are the best!!!!!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed July 18, 2013

if you like catfish and shrimp, you must eat here! My wife's favorite was the shrimp salad. I was more of the fish and grits type of man. The kids enjoyed the shrimp.

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

I have family that lives in Andalusia and I can't wait to eat at David's!! We eat there several times during our visits. The shrimp are scrumptious! Prices are very reasonable for seafood. I always leave full. You must try David's! I so wish I have one here in Jacksonville

Reviewed June 30, 2013

The best thing about this place is their prices. Very affordable but yet the quality of food is top notch. A very pleasant surprise after 10 days on the road eating out most of that time. Their grilled shrimp was very good and I can't describe how great the cole slaw was. I wish I would have been able to take a quart home with me. They packaged up a to-go meal for my daughter who wasn't feeling up to coming with us. It was a delicious lettuce and fruit salad. She said it tasted great and loved that they had thought of all the little extras as well.