“Fantastic Steak”
Review of The Crow's Nest

The Crow's Nest
Ranked #4 of 44 Restaurants in Andalusia
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Great place , convenient location , food is excellent , steaks are perfectly cooked ,
The only thing lacking here is some service , Very disappointment in how they called our number to come to one window and pay and go to the next window and pick up our order : ( We where the only customers in the place )
However the food makes it worth it .

Reviewed March 8, 2014

My wife and I just went on drive to relax and stopped at the Crow's Feet on my students' recommendation. Y'all, the food is goooood. I ate the Hart Attack sandwich, and my wife had the chicken sandwich. Solid good food, great sauce on the Hart Attack. We both shared the Loaded Crow's Feet (potato wedges w/ cheese, sour cream, pulled pork & BBQ sauce). Trust me that the melted cheese, sour cream and BBQ sauce work together. Enjoy what you get and good luck in finishing it in one sitting.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I went to trip advisor after visiting Andalusia on business for the first time. I needed an early to go lunch, and they were open at 10:30 am. The lady and gentleman workers in the back very nice and friendly. The lady that by the pictures is the co-owner with her and her husband, not as nice. I decided to get the BBQ plate to try what they are known for. The price was very reasonable for 7 dollars. I got the BBQ pork, the beans and the slaw. The BBQ was okay, the sauce a bit too sweet for me. I should have gotten it on the side. The slaw was okay, not horrible but I make better. The beans were very sweet with an aftertaste of charcoal or some kind of burnt taste. I did not finish any of the items, and it went into the trash. I know Andalusia is a small town, so for the selections I guess this place is okay but I personally don't think it deserves number one. To me the restaurant interior was cute, lots of old fashioned signs and things to look at. A huge display case of Alabama Football collection.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I rate this the best bbq sandwich in Andalusia. Husband has had steak and enjoyed it. Usually get bbq sandwich plate and it is a large meal.

Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for a fancy place to eat - this isn't it but the food was outstanding! I had grilled catfish (I'm trying to eat healthier!), grilled onion and sweet potato fries and it was all good! My wife had a salad with pulled pork in it and it was, in her words, very good! My granddaughter had chicken fingers and fries and she loved it! We will go back when in Andalusia!