Super 8 Alexander City
$107
$99
Hotels.com
Quality Inn(Alexander City)(Great Value!)
$71
  • Breakfast included
$81
$65
$111
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanparking lotsausage gravyhardwood floorsbiscuitswafflesremodeled roomsmake a u turnthree night staypleasant stayfree breakfastrecommend this hotel to anyoneeasy accesswalk in showerfishing tripair conditionerstay there again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Website booked different dates than I had entered. I called to change them and after much time on the phone they were changed, lady didn't know how to enter correct dates. Then booked a smoking room for me, when I needed nonsmoking. I received confirmation, the hotel did not. Was a hassle during checkin, but the hotel accomodated me. Had to get special permission to give the rate I paid online, and fortunately had 1 room available.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Matthew W, General Manager at Super 8 Alexander City, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Christopher M,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a response. I am very sorry to hear that there was some confusion regarding your reservation through a 3rd party website. We have limited ability to change details on these types of reservations. In the future, we would love to have you give us a call and book directly with us 256-234-7099 or visit our website at baymontinns.com . I am glad that we were able to get you in to a great room. We hope to hear from you again soon!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Reviewed March 25, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Reviewed March 10, 2013

This is my second stay at this Hotel and the first visit was good so I came back. I felt welcomed by staff and I was very happy with my room for what I paid. The second time around I got a great greeting, and immediately remembered why I already fell in love with this place. Got to my room, was pleased with the layout and everything was just as good as the last. Next morning arrangements to leave was on the agenda but my new plans gave me a reason to stay another day since the event at the park I was going to attend was going to be really late, so I went to ask for an extra night. The lady at the desk, Jennifer I think, was very nice and seemed as she had done this for a while. This is always something that makes me feel at ease, knowing they know what they are doing. I did not leave a review last time because I never thought about it. This time I was reminded by the nice lady and thought I would share this great stay with trip advisor. Double Bridges Park and Wind Creek State Park are on one of the best lakes in the Alabama and a very short drive from Alexander City and this Hotel. Five stars all the way.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Kenneth N,

Your review of our hotel is greatly appreciated! I am excited to hear that you like us enough to come see us for a second visit. I will let Jennifer know that she was able to leave a lasting impression with you. We hope to see you back again when the weather warms up, so that you can take full advantage of Lake Martin and all of it's beautiful parks.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Pleasant stay at Baymont last week. Welcoming and helpful staff, clean room, and comfy bed. Traveling to visit a sick family member, so was already stressed a bit and in need of rest. Thankfully, i was able to catch up on much needed rest here and slept very well. Room was nice and clean. Bathroom/ shower were clean. I liked their bed. Once i layed on it, I was out like a light. I had explained a little bit to staff at check in, why I was visiting. I dont remember their name, but staff was extremely nice and told me they hoped evrything works out okay with my realative. That was nice of them. I would definately recommend Baymont to my friends and family. When traveling in this area again, I will probably be staying here.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Jen K,
We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review, especially considering your circumstances. I am glad that we were able to accommodate your needs of a clean and comfortable room. we hope that your family member is doing well, and that the next time you travel to Alexander City, it will be for a vacation. Lake Martin is beautiful during warmer weather!