“A Tremendous Treasure”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Alexander City
Mistletoe Bough Bed and Breakfast
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Mistletoe Bough B&B is a treasure. We enjoyed this location's southern charm again this weekend. Joann's passion for serving others is not only commendable. It's inspirtational. If you want a cozy place to unwind and relax - I suggest you make a reservation. The aroma of breakfast wafting into our room made the morning especially wonderful.

1  Thank Debra D

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Wife and I just stayed there for our 35th Anniversary and we would highly recommend it if you are in the area. Definitely plan to return one day. JoAnn even gave us great advice on where to have supper. Bed and Breakfast done right.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

My wife and I have stayed at this B&B for several years. The house and property are beautiful. The owners Jesse and Joanne are wonderful people. This is one of our favorite places to visit. Make the trip to Alexander city and experience the Mistletoe Bough for yourself.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

What an Incredible place to stay! I am in my mid twenties and work in the hospitality industry, but I had never stayed in a Bed and breakfast before. WOW... i have been missing out! The room was beautiful and incredibly cozy and Joann (the Owner) was the perfect picture of southern hospitality. I would recommend the Mistletoe bough to anyone one is just passing through or is looking for a quiet weekend getaway!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 3, 2014

My wife and I stayed in this terrific B&B while in town for a wedding. My wife and I weree both very impressed with the home, the hosts, and most of all, the Christmas decorations. JoAnn was a terrific host and served up a very tasty breakfast for us. Jesse joined us in the morning and as it turns out, he is a pilot and we talked aviation all morning. In any case, we've been telling our friends about this place, and plan on renting the entire home out for eith Thanksgivingf or Christmas for a family getaway. Can't wait!!!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Sunshine Suite. Very large room, well decorated. The bathroom was a bit on the sm...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 22, 2013

If you love Christmas, this is the place to be for the holidays. An abundance of colorful lights beckon you from the city center. The inn is beautifully decorated with a sparkling tree in every public space. The holiday charm continues at breakfast with festive linens and table settings. The food is delicious too. (My favorite? The banana pancakes. Yum!) Jo Ann, the innkeeper, is Mrs. Claus in the Alexander City Christmas Parade...need I say more?

Room Tip: I enjoy Nanny, it is tucked away from the other rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Absolutely the best b&b my husband and I have experienced. The property could not be more charming nor the owners more hospitable. We had some travel difficulties which delayed us dreadfully, and Joann was so warm and understanding and, above all, accommodating. She still somehow managed to be gracious in the wee hours of morning. Utterly fabulous.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple