“Great Food & Fun Place!!”

Santa Fe steakhouse
Ranked #20 of 40 Restaurants in Albertville
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We stopped on our way to the Talladega race, as we did last year..the food was great and our sever accomadated our needs. Lot's of friendly people...we will be back!!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

The staff is friendly when they welcome you.

Unfortunately there are not but one or two restaurants in Albertville that could possibly be considered decent and Santa Fe is one that everyone wants to go to because their palettes are ignorant of taste, and this is just "the place to go".

The servers, unfortunately have no clue what is going on.

The bartenders win first place in idiocy. The bartender on two occasions did not know what tonic water was. Luckily he knew how to serve a beer, but not without much trouble.

Visit one: I ordered catfish "strips" which is nothing but a bunch of sorry tiny strips of overly fried catfish.
Visit two, three, four- all the guests in my parties have been disappointed with the lack of knowledge of the servers and the mixups and confusion of what people ordered. The orders have always been wrong and the service was unknowing.

I would not visit this place, however, there is nowhere else to go in Albertville past 8 p.m. with a large group of people.

From now on, I will bring my own dinner.

Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Albertville used to be dry. When it became wet in moved Santa Fe. What a welcome addition. Almost want to come to albertville. Being by myself I sat at the bar. The bartender was very personable and made dining alone bearable. I had a steak and they will withhold the soutwestern spices. The steak was cooked to my liking and tender. Not Ruth's Chris but not the price. I will go back.