“Great Restaurant”
Review of Sebastien's On Main - CLOSED

Sebastien's On Main
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Sebastien's is now located in downtown Albertville at the junction of AL Hwy's 75 and 205 (Broad and Main Streets) in the old Hammer's location. We have completely renovated the building and transformed it into a modern restaurant. We maintained the look of a one hundred year old building on the interior while completely modernizing the whole facility. We now offer outdoor dining, the ability to have parties of up to 150 people and have a fantastic bar area. Our menu has been upgraded as well and is fantastic. We also offer live entertainment three nights a week.
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Sebastien's has played a BIG role in the revitalization of Downtown Albertville! It isn't one of the best meals I've ever had in a restaurant, but it's the best in our area! The Bang Bang Shrimp is to die for! Service is great..especially Mike, the bartender and server for the "high tops" next to the bar. I've never had a bad dinner, drink or a bad server. All of them are courteous and attentive. On Tuesday nights they have a couple of guys who play AND it's not loud. I believe they have entertainment on Friday and Saturday. Come on down I think you'll like it. Open for dinner only Monday-Saturday.

Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Interesting place and food is pretty good. However, I was expecting a more sophisticated, fine dining experience and it comes off that way when you first enter with the white table cloths and very nice setup of each table with glasses and silverware. So, it does look like establishment I was picturing. However, it is more of a bar and lounge atmosphere with the bar centered in restaurant on wall and a band playing in the front. It is very loud thus no place for romance and conversation. We were practically yelling at one another to have such conversation. Simply a funny setting for a Saturday night. Is it a bar/lounge or a sophisticated restaurant? Again, food is tasty so I will return for lunch. Choices.

Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Went back to Sebastien's, now ON MAIN, last night!! Love the new location. Great atmosphere!! The food was good in the old location, but now it's even better. It has a great vibe and service was excellent. Love the Fried Green Tomatoes, that sauce is amazing!! I just wish we had something like this in Huntsville!!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great place to eat. Excellent service. Have never had a bad meal. Would love to try dessert, but am always too full. My favorite place.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This was a very pleasant experience. The food was excellent and moderately priced. Musical entertainment added to the ambience which generated an atmosphere of excellence I highly recommend this restaurant