“Can't stop thinking about this place!”
Review of Sebastien's On Main - CLOSED

Sebastien's On Main
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Sebastien's is now located in downtown Albertville at the junction of AL Hwy's 75 and 205 (Broad and Main Streets) in the old Hammer's location. We have completely renovated the building and transformed it into a modern restaurant. We maintained the look of a one hundred year old building on the interior while completely modernizing the whole facility. We now offer outdoor dining, the ability to have parties of up to 150 people and have a fantastic bar area. Our menu has been upgraded as well and is fantastic. We also offer live entertainment three nights a week.
Huntsville, Alabama
“Can't stop thinking about this place!”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I visited Sebastien's based on a recommendation from a friend that lives in Albertville. WOW, am I glad I did!! Stopped by on a Tuesday night, alone, at around 7:15. I heard the food was good, and that it was "upscale", but other than that I did not know what to expect. The place was almost completely full, and I did not have reservations, but they seated me immediately. The atmosphere was nice, not too loud, but enough noise to be comfortable. They had a bar, with several patrons, looked to be business people. The food was excellent!! Not typical small town food. Lots of gourmet type dishes, but they also had things my "meat & potatoes" husband would like. Service was good, and two of the owners/managers came by to make sure I was happy. On this particular Tuesday night, they had a gentleman, by the name of Chris Simmons playing guitar and singing some Blues. Apparently, he played back-up with Leon Russell and now is on his own. Imagine "happening upon" that? This guy can sing!! He had one song called Hallelujah Man that I really liked and I ended up buying a CD. Have listened to it all week, which has made me think of this little place, and the parmesan french fries, every day. I will be going back soon, perhaps even this weekend, and taking my husband. This is a perfect romantic dinner kind of place. I can also see me going with girlfriends for a Girl's Night Out. The only thing I would change, next time, I will make reservations.

• Visited February 2013