“ok stay”

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Albertville
Dahlonega, Georgia
“ok stay”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I have stayed at several quality inns and didn't mind, but I am glad this was a one night stay.the room had a funny smell and the carpet was very dirty and stained and needed totally replacing. the bed was not comfortable and everything needed a good dusting. the pool was ok, and the fitness center is good. the front desk staff were great and the breakfast was pretty good. maybe it was just my room, I'm not sure, but I would have to check the room before I stayed again.

Room Tip: get a room on the back side because you hear alot of noise from the road because the doors don't...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I stay at Choice Hotels almost exclusively and travel 8 - 10 months out of the year, so, I see quite a few hotels. I stay in the Quality Inns for the price range and they are usually decent. This one was one of the better ones I've stayed in. The lady working the front desk, Gina, was very nice and accommodating. She had a problem with the computer but did not hesitate to go ahead and get me a room and let me get settled in. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, hot water was plentiful and the air conditioner worked fine. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

This "quality" in was originally a Jameson inn. Quality inns used to be right under Clarion in terms of service and amenities. No longer. When I walked into my room there was a pair of used sanitary gloves on the vanity. In the middle of the sink there was a dirty wet cleaning rag. When I took my shower I had to rinse the bottom of the tub because it appeared that a bucket of dirty water was dumped in the tub and then not cleaned. Staff and plant need work.

• Stayed March 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Albertville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Albertville
#1 of 3 in Boaz
Kings Inn
Kings Inn
#3 of 4 in Albertville

Been to Quality Inn Albertville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn Albertville

Property: Quality Inn Albertville
Address: 315 Martling Rd, Albertville, AL 35950-1823 (Formerly Jameson Inn Albertville)
Location: United States > Alabama > Albertville
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Albertville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn Albertville 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn Albertville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Jameson Inn Albertville