Kings Inn
$52
$137
$134
Hotels.com
Wyndham Garden Lake Guntersville(Guntersville)(Great Value!)
$116
$99
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrooms are cleanthe staff was friendly and helpfulone nighthot watertwo nightsstay there againalsheetsac
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

For our purposes it was ideally located. An older establishment, clean, comfortable, well maintained and reasonably priced. Swimming pool was crystal clear and refreshing. Owners very helpful and friendly. Don't pass this one up!

• Stayed: September 2013
kingsinn7080, Manager at Kings Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your recent review! We greatly appreciate your recognition of our hotel and our friendly staff. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Well i can honestly say i will NOT be stayin here anymore one time was one too many. yeah rates maybe cheap but i would rather pay more money and stay in somethin nicer. its gross and ran down!... i will never stay here again. yeah staff maybe a little friendly but you get what you pay for...

• Stayed: June 2013
kingsinn7080, Manager at Kings Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Dear Guest,
I am sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations during your stay with us.
However our entire staff does work very hard to ensure every guest has a comfortable and enjoyable stay. Each room is inspected by our head housekeeper daily for cleanliness and our maintenance team addresses any maintenance issues promptly. I only wish you had brought your concerns to us and given us the opportunity to fix them. Our guests satisfaction IS our number one priority. Critics are our best teachers and we are always looking for ways to improve. Please feel free to contact me at (256) 878 6595 if you wish to discuss this matter further.

Best Regards

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Jay Did everything he could to help us we he went out of his way to see to it we had a great time we ask for to be by the pool and he seen to it we were at the room in front of it and printed off events in the area this was the the Frist time we stayed there and will stay there next year thank you for a great weekend
Aug 9 & 10

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
kingsinn7080, Manager at Kings Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Dear Guest,
I am so happy to hear you had a great weekend! Thank you for a wonderful review. I’ll be sure to pass your comments on to Jay. He will be thrilled to hear about your positive experience. I look forward to serving you on your next visit.

Kind Regards

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We stayed at this Inn because there was no other place to stay. But, to my surprise it ended up being one of the nicest place I've stayed in a long time. The room and the bathroom were both very good. I will tell you that I've been in a lot of Hotel rooms and paid way more than what I paid here. I will be coming back here to stay if I'm in that place again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
kingsinn7080, Manager at Kings Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. Our employees will be delighted to hear about your positive experience with us. They all work very hard to ensure our guests comfort and they do appreciate feedback from our guest!

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Kings Inn in the future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Jay & Nina are service people. They do whatever to make sure you have everything to make your stay enjoyable. Older motel but its very clean. Nice pool. Coffee could be stronger and more breakfast items.

• Stayed: July 2013
kingsinn7080, Manager at Kings Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2013

Thank you for your review. We have always believed that travelling can be a stressful endeavour and if we are able to provide customer service that would lessen some of that stress, then we are on the right track. Our entire staff believes in providing that personalized service to make your stay is enjoyable. I agree with you we do need to expand our breakfast items and I will definitely see to it that we make our coffee stronger.
We look forward to another opportunity to host you at our property, and once again, thank you for your positive comments!