“You get what you pay for....”
Review of Kings Inn

Kings Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Albertville
“You get what you pay for....”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Well i can honestly say i will NOT be stayin here anymore one time was one too many. yeah rates maybe cheap but i would rather pay more money and stay in somethin nicer. its gross and ran down!... i will never stay here again. yeah staff maybe a little friendly but you get what you pay for...

• Stayed June 2013
kingsinn7080, Manager at Kings Inn, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Dear Guest,
I am sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations during your stay with us.
However our entire staff does work very hard to ensure every guest has a comfortable and enjoyable stay. Each room is inspected by our head housekeeper daily for cleanliness and our maintenance team addresses any maintenance issues promptly. I only wish you had brought your concerns to us and given us the opportunity to fix them. Our guests satisfaction IS our number one priority. Critics are our best teachers and we are always looking for ways to improve. Please feel free to contact me at (256) 878 6595 if you wish to discuss this matter further.

Best Regards
Nina Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Gadsden, Alabama
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Jay Did everything he could to help us we he went out of his way to see to it we had a great time we ask for to be by the pool and he seen to it we were at the room in front of it and printed off events in the area this was the the Frist time we stayed there and will stay there next year thank you for a great weekend
Aug 9 & 10

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
kingsinn7080, Manager at Kings Inn, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
Dear Guest,
I am so happy to hear you had a great weekend! Thank you for a wonderful review. I’ll be sure to pass your comments on to Jay. He will be thrilled to hear about your positive experience. I look forward to serving you on your next visit.

Kind Regards
Fairhope, Alabama
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We stayed at this Inn because there was no other place to stay. But, to my surprise it ended up being one of the nicest place I've stayed in a long time. The room and the bathroom were both very good. I will tell you that I've been in a lot of Hotel rooms and paid way more than what I paid here. I will be coming back here to stay if I'm in that place again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

kingsinn7080, Manager at Kings Inn, responded to this review, August 13, 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. Our employees will be delighted to hear about your positive experience with us. They all work very hard to ensure our guests comfort and they do appreciate feedback from our guest!

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Kings Inn in the future.

Kind Regards
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Jay & Nina are service people. They do whatever to make sure you have everything to make your stay enjoyable. Older motel but its very clean. Nice pool. Coffee could be stronger and more breakfast items.

• Stayed July 2013
kingsinn7080, Manager at Kings Inn, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Thank you for your review. We have always believed that travelling can be a stressful endeavour and if we are able to provide customer service that would lessen some of that stress, then we are on the right track. Our entire staff believes in providing that personalized service to make your stay is enjoyable. I agree with you we do need to expand our breakfast items and I will definitely see to it that we make our coffee stronger.
We look forward to another opportunity to host you at our property, and once again, thank you for your positive comments!
St. Louis, MO
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I just stayed there from Wednesday night through Monday morning. It was a most pleasant stay. Very conveniently located. The room was clean - everything was as it said - and the people were far more courteous and helpful than most.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
kingsinn7080, Manager at Kings Inn, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post such a complimentary review following your recent stay here at the Kings Inn in Albertville, AL. We are so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the service provided to you by our staff. We will be sure to share your kind words with our staff and we truly look forward to welcoming you back upon your next visit to Albertville, AL.
Reviewed June 19, 2013

ill go back time an time agen an stop in and let the pepple here knw that you like it like we do its close to every thing so go ahaed an stop in an they are clean an nice there just like your family they make you fill at home

• Stayed June 2013
Columbus
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I have travelled just about all over the South East mainly due to my job. I have stayed in so many hotels and motels that I lost count years ago. What I have learned is that a new or modern hotel Does Not mean better. This was true of my recent stay at the King's Inn in Albertville Alabama. These owners truly went above and beyond the "normal expectations" to insure my stay was Comfortable and Enjoyable. The hotel is older...but it is very very Clean and Quiet. What else do you want when traveling ? Please take my word and try this place if in the city of Albertvile.The owners are very friendly, very eager to see that you have a great visit. I actually stayed one day longer that planned because I knew I would get a great night's sleep before hitting the road again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Steamboat531
kingsinn7080, Owner at Kings Inn, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
We were excited to hear your feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. The ENTIRE team here at the Kings Inn, Albertville, AL were glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us! We pride ourself for being the "Best Value" in the Albertville, AL area. Also, we hoped that you enjoyed all the amenities that our property has to offer! Free WI-FI, complimentary breakfast, complimentary access to the Powerhouse Gym....
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Kings Inn Albertville.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Albertville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Albertville
#1 of 1 in Arab
Econo Lodge Boaz
Econo Lodge Boaz
#1 of 3 in Boaz

Been to Kings Inn? Share your experiences!