“Fast food but really good”
Review of Whataburger

Whataburger
Ranked #21 of 71 Restaurants in Alabaster
Reviewed March 27, 2014

This was my first stop at Whataburger, but it definitely wont be the last. The place was clean, the employees very friendly and the food was great. If there is one slight complaint, it's that it took maybe 8-10 minutes for our food, but I don't mind waiting as long as the food is fresh. Next time we travel, we will definitely seek them out.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

If you are from the north, on your yearly trip south, be sure to stop at a Whataburger. For some reason the hamburgers are just better than McD's, BK and Wendy's. The fries are terrific! The grilled chicken sandwich on a whole grain bun is a good lo cal choice. Also, Whataburger's are open 24 hours.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

There are no Whataburgers where I live so always get excited when visiting one. Why anyone would go to McDonalds or Wendy's when there is a Whataburger at the same exit, I have no idea! This is a great location with friendly staff. They actually seem to enjoy special orders rather than get aggravated as other establishments do. Food is always perfect! You must get the onion rings with the special sauce.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

The restaurant was very clean and nice. All of the employees were very courteous and helpful. The hamburger and French fries were great. I plan on going again when in the area.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

This was my second visit to a Whataburger restaurant (the first being in Destin, FL) and I decided to try the Chophouse Cheddar burger, which consisted of two patties and lots of cheddar cheese. It was a huge burger and absolutely delicious! For being cooked to order, we received our food relatively quickly through the drive-through (we were travelling north on 65). Overall, worth the stop if you're looking for something a little higher-end in the burger realm. Granted, you will pay for it ($17 for two meals), but for an end-of-vacation splurge, we would do it again! I also love that they have Coke Zero available.