“wonderful service!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
“wonderful service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

We enjoy this restaurant for it's wonderful attentive service and varied menu. We have only eaten dinner but I hear their lunch is fabulous also!

• Visited June 2013

Birmingham, Alabama
“Local Meat and Two or Three is Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

On a whim, a buddy and I stopped here since it was obviously a local place and it was lunch time. We had no idea it was a "meat and two" or "meat and three" place. Oftentimes I have not been particularly happy with those establishments since I often prefer larger portions. I decided on the very tasty bourbon chicken which was placed on a bed of rice. I then opted for the Green Beans and Roasted Potatoes along with the roll as bread. All the food was quite enjoyable, the portions appropriate, and our bill was resonable. We were definately glad we stopped here.

• Visited June 2013