“Skip the shrimp”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #7 of 71 Restaurants in Alabaster
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Buying grilled shrimp at a steakhouse? I guess I got what I deserved. Next time I'll just go with the steak. Shrimp smelled scorched and tasted rubbery. I'm probably holding it to a much to higher standard. I'm use to fresh. This was just -- bad.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

My wife and I tried Longhorn Steakhouse for the first time last Saturday. Very good steak dinners for reasonable prices. We will return!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Ordered med-well steak. Got med-rare. Server insisted that was what they called med-well (and I was polite even though she wasn't). Mgr sent steak back for refire. Came back tasting of salmon. Guess the cook was ticked I sent the steak back. Company sent a gift card to "make up for" the problems. Next visit was just about as bad. Gave up.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Good service from the moment we arrived until we had finished. Excellent value for money. Recommended

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My grand daughters love to eat here and they love the bread/rolls. The food is always good and service is great.