GuestHouse Inn Abbeville
$94
$63
$61
Hotels.com
Super 8 Eufaula(Eufaula)(Great Value!)
$60
$45
$70
Quality Inn & Suites Eufaula(Eufaula)(Great Value!)
$59
$119
$109
All reviewsstayed herefrigirmaalmicrohurricanepillows
Reviewed April 22, 2010

First off let me tell you , I agreed on a weekly rate and was very clear to be charged by the week and right off the bat they charged me a full month screwing up my bank account TERRIBLY!! The owner gave me every excuse in the book for what he did, but bottom line he's just a snake. Now, my air conditioner broke, and he gave me a million stories on how it would start working and just takes a little time yatta yatta yatta....whatever.... There were nat like bugs EVERYWHERE, and I mean EVERYWHERE!! The worst part of it all is that me and my girlfriend both got lice. I was there for business and he talked me out of staying at a diffrent hotel 20 miles away from where I would be working at saying "The rooms are dirty there, I can give you a better rate". Well obviously that's certainly not the case!!!!!!!! I have been working on the road for years and have stayed in countless hotels and have never gotten something as bad as lice. I am reporting them to corporate and I hope that people read this and understand this is the dirtiest and worst place I have ever been, and the most unjust people I have ever met.They are not from this country, they are from India and just don't understand how our country works. For crying out loud, I asked for a simple wake up call and never got it, which caused me to be late for work. PLEASE, if anyone reads this, STAY AWAY!!!! for your own good!!!! I will tell you what, I am going straight to Corporate and hopefully preventing this kind of terrible experience for anyone else.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 27, 2008

This motel was average in every way. Sometimes that's better than some of the alternatives.
After an initial hiccup with our reservations (which required us to wait about a half an hour for our rooms) the rest of the stay was...average.
The breakfast was a little sparse. The rooms were a good size and were clean. I have stayed in better Best Westerns before but this one was adeuate for our needs.
There's a Subway and a Hardee's both within walking distance of here so that's handy.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)