All reviews foggy bottom white house rooftop deck minute walk m street dupont circle metro free breakfast the breakfast area fresh fruit large tv family vacation the general manager pull out couch spacious room indoor pool modern hotel sitting area
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

So impressed with this hotel and the staff made the visit remarkable.In particular, I want to mention the front staff who helped us with restaurants and location information: Robin, Ritchie, Marcus, and Lisa. Highly recommend this hotel for a Washington DC visit.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Marianne_GM, General Manager at Hyatt Place Washington DC/Georgetown/West End, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello and thanks for your review! I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us, and even more delighted that you were pleased with the service you received from our team. We hope to have you back when you return to DC!

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Original cocktail by Jonathan at the Hyatt Place Washington DC Georgetown West End.
Superior service! Hit him up! Ask for it by name.

Tequila
Peach flavored Triple Sec
Orange Bitters
Orange Juice
Cranberry Juice
Yum.....

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Michael W

Hello and thanks for your review (and the recipe!). Jonathan happily mixes up a variety of drinks for our guests, and he may check you in, too! Hope you'll pay us a visit again, soon.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

the rooms were comfy and the free breakfast was goodI was upset to find out that room rate was much less, which I wasn't eligible for, on our check in date than the day I made my reservation, it did not pay to reserve early.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Hello and thanks for your review - I'm glad you were pleased with your room and our complimentary breakfast! There are occasions when we will drop the rate at the last minute due to unforeseen circumstances, but that's rare. I would recommend that guests first check rates on our Hyatt website - the best available rate will always be there. We offer a member discount that's not available anywhere else. We hope to have you back with us when you return to DC!

Reviewed September 5, 2018

We got a great rate for our 2 night stay. Probably wouldn't have stayed there without it. Having said that, I will surely check with Hyatt first on my next stay anywhere. The staff overall was great. Parking not so much.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Marianne_GM, General Manager at Hyatt Place Washington DC/Georgetown/West End, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Thanks so much for your review! I'm so glad that you were pleased with your stay and that you've become a fan of the Hyatt brand! I'm especially pleased that you were impressed with our team. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed September 4, 2018

I doubt that Ill go back or recommend this place. Cheap breakfast, horrible coffee, bath tub did not drain. It was impossible to take a shower. Four persons in one room but supplies were only for two. Paid for high floor, city view, did not get it. Only after I brought this up with the reception, I was given one room on the 5th floor with a view.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Hello and thanks for your review. I'm so sorry we didn't meet your expectations while you were our guest. We do strive to make things right while you're with us, so I very much appreciate that you brought your issues to our front desk to resolve. Again, my apologies.