Potbelly Sandwich Works
Ranked #450 of 3,338 Restaurants in Washington DC
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 13, 2013

One a two day business trip, dropped in with a colleague for a quick sandwich. It was great. Just right for lunch. By the time we left, it was getting pretty crowded, so I imagine seating could be an issue, but that just shows how popular it is.

Good value, I would go there again.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

If you are looking for a great sandwich at a decent price in DC, check this out. The Italian was fabulous. Seating can be an issue, but you won't be disappointed with the food. I got the original size, which is plenty of food for lunch.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I could not find the location for the IAD airport but I would imagine the food is the same. This one is located at the end of concourse C by gate C1. First of all you can smell it before you see it. The wonderful smell apple-wood flavored bacon had draw me to this place. I had turkey sandwich and yes, I asked for a bacon on it. The sandwich was then toasted to perfection with melted cheese - topped with the usual condiments. This one was one of the best I've had in a long time! And the shakes - forget-about-it! When I'm travelling comfort food is my best friend.

So go ahead give them a try - or go Micky D's...

Review collected in partnership with Watchb4go.com
Reviewed June 6, 2013

When I worked in DC I used to go here for lunch quite frequently. Sandwiches are very filling and made to order. Soups also excellent and great variety of drinks - including cream soda. Yummie yummie yummie.

1  Thank Travelin_Gal2009
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We each had a Skinny Mediterranean sandwich which was well worth the price. Love the spicy hummus and all the veges were fresh. Good, fast, fresh and good choice if you are looking for vegetarian fare.