“great lunch place on a working day”

Potbelly Sandwich Works
Ranked #451 of 3,341 Restaurants in Washington DC
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed March 3, 2013

The sandwiches are good, the service is quick and friendly and the prices are fine. I go there often to get lunch. The seating is good and the very much like the skinny options on the menu for sandwiches.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Love their milk shakes - one of my all time favories - Oreo and the Strawberry are great. Sandwiches are always tasty and the line moves pretty quickly. Great spot to grab a lunch.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I just cannot say enought about this sandwich shop it is totally awesome. They have live music and every sandwich is good. I have lost 40 pounds and thought I could not eat potbelly until one of the employees told me about the skinny bread. You get the same great flavor with less carbs. Since then I have had several 12inch sandwiches which does not effect my weight lost goals as a matter of fact I am still loosing weight with potbelley as part of my diet once a week.. The pickles are good too.

1  Thank Linda W
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Not a lot for vegetarians but great for everyone else. Easy to find in DC and definitely a great place for lunch or any sort of quick stop.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I visited the Potbelly's on M. St,,,,nice atmosphere, friendly service. This was my first visit I purchased the turkey breast & it was tasty, went back the next day & purchased the wreck sandwich & a small chili, pretty satisfying. I also got a cookie which they said "its on us this time" made me smile, that was a very nice surprise. Thx Potbelly :-)