“Very tasty subs!”

Ranked #213 of 3,463 Restaurants in Washington DC
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed December 4, 2012

My favorite is "the wreck". The salads are good too. Everything is consisently fresh and tasty. I think everything is worth having though. There is also a good vibe in the restaurant.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

The sandwhiches and salads are very good! The staff is friendly and up beat, too. I would reccomend if you are in DC or surrounding areas.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I just love the cookies! I don't think I'll ever get tired of their sandwiches. Prices haven't really rised either!

Reviewed November 23, 2012

This place makes sandwiches of middling quality as you order, but the ones we have tried might just as well have been pre-packaged to grab at the checkout line. Nothing special at all.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I liked to get a good deal and this was one of them. After wandering around looking for a decently priced place to eat I settled on Potbelly's. I was not disappointed. Good sandwich and good service. The guys were freindly and helpful. Atmosphere was also nice making it a good place to get away and relax.

If you like this please Mark Helpful