“Wish we had one in NY”

Good salad Yummy fat free dressing from Hendrickson's in St. Louis
Sandwiches Casual Reasonable

There are newer reviews for Potbelly Sandwich Works

Reviewed September 18, 2011

My family and I ate at two different locations during a four day trip to DC and the service (quick and friendly even though both times they were really busy) and the value were excellent.

Reviewed September 10, 2011

Good breakfastsandwiches, especially the wheat bread and the possibility to get a square

Reviewed August 28, 2011

Wow! That's the first word that comes to mind when I think about Potbelly. My best friend and I ate here on whim when we visited DC because it was right down the street from our hotel. We fell in love! Food was great! Service was super friendly! I would recommend this place a million times over. When I visit DC again, Potbelly is going to be my very first stop!

Reviewed August 25, 2011

Great service, great food (for a sandwich), the whole wheat bread is fantastic! Bravo, we will go again!