On the edge of DC but close enough. You need to drive to get supper but everything is not far. Breakfast is ample to start your day. We opted to take a cab to get get to the national mall and felt it was worth it versus paying high lot prices or even finding parking. The fare was about 18 bucks. The hotel was easy to get to and getting out of DC wad easy from here as well. They do have a parking fee, however we felt safe at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington DC, New York Avenue. The hotel located in northeast, features a modern decor with 126 guest rooms and suites, complimentary hot breakfast and free shuttle service at limited times to Union Station Metro. All rooms are equipped with Serta mattresses, 32-inch flat-screen TVs and ample work spaces. Business and Leisure travelers and families can enjoy the close proximity to Metro which takes visitors to top historic attractions including the Smithsonian Institute's 19 museums, National Mall, Capitol Hill and universities. The hotel is located near Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport and Washington Dulles International Airport. Top corporations and government agencies surrounding the hotel include ATF, DOD, FBI, USDA, FEMA, DC Government and Department of Homeland Security. We look forward to your arrival at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington DC, New York Avenue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington, DC/New York Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Washington, Dc/New York Avenue
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington, Dc/New York Avenue Hotel Washington Dc
- Fairfield Inn Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Fairfield Inn