“Good and fast food”

Ranked #413 of 3,463 Restaurants in Washington DC
Neighborhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Neighborhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Visited national food court. Selected Five Guys over the numerous other options. Good was served hot, fast and as ordered. Fries were hot as well.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Although Five Guys is now a chain, I had never eaten at one until I visited this one during my trip to Washington, DC. I was very impressed with the food. The service left a little to be desired, but being "fast food" I wasn't that surprised.

The hamburger was really good, and I was impressed with the number of toppings offered. The fries were even better than the burger, but you have to like carnival style fries, which is how I would categorize them.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Wanted a burger and headed for here and it did not disappoint. The double patty burger is plenty big, with grillen onions it was even better. The order of fries are generous and one order is enough for 2 people.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Delicious fresh and hot hamburger with sauteed mushrooms and onions and fast pleasant service...can't be beat!

Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at this restaurant at home. My mom and I wanted a quick bite and this was on our walk. They weren't busy and we were served right away. I should have remembered to get the little burger because a regular burger is a lot. It was still good and I was surprised that my mom ate all of hers. The fries are great but you have to eat them while their hot. They're not good later.