Tripadvisor
Washington DC
Open today: 12:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Review Highlights
Fun and friendly

We did not escape...actually I think we may not even have come halfway to escaping, but we enjoyed... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
dave87fez
Leven, United Kingdom
via mobile
Don't forget the Goat head

The Jurassic Escape room was great. Always pay attention to your environment. My wife and I... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

from $94.00
from $125.00
from $45.00
More Info
All reviews team building jurassic park a lot of fun seconds to spare fun experience indiana jones super fun amazing experience clues challenging blast hints challenges master props mission outing
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

This was a great escape room! So well organized and such a fun experience. They had an incredible out of the box and very fun escape room that we all enjoyed so much.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

We enjoyed our first "escape the room" experience. We didn't escape but we will next time! It was a good challenge and I loved playing a spy. The staff was really great and made us feel comfortable. Thanks guys! We're getting out next time!

Reviewed January 18, 2020

My son purchased an escape room for us as a Christmas present and it was just the two of us in the room, so we had to work hard for all those clues! Our guide was excellent, sharing hints when time got tight, and we escaped the room with just three seconds to spare. Great night, a fun family event.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

I had never been to an escape room before. A friend suggested we do it and we were lucky enough to have the room with just the two of us. It was fun to see how the two of us interacted trying to solve the situation. You might enjoy a group, but if it's just a couple of you, do that, too. A great way to an hour's worth of fun.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

It was new to me. I'd do it again but next time with more confidence and not as shy as I was. Bring friends helps I think