Washington Hilton
$97
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$129
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$144
$125
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$191
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $221/night.

Omni Shoreham Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$145
$134
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$191
$129
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$127
$116
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

$120
$110
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$328
$158
Priceline
4,204 results
All reviewsdupont circlethe executive loungelarge hoteladams morganoutdoor poolconference hotelconnecticut avefitness centermetro stationwhite housefew blocksvalet parkingelevatorreaganzoopresidentcab
Reviewed August 14, 2013

It has a large amount of space dedicated to meeting and conference rooms. Therefore, there were tons of people there for conferences. I would imagine that it's like that all the time. So, if you don't mind being around herds of people, it's not a bad place. If you're going for a vacation, this may not be the place for you. Check-out was a nightmare because so many people were checking out at the same time. Also, I checked out using the Hilton Honors line (there was even a long wait for that). The lady who checked me out strongly lacked common sense. However, I was able to get my situation handled by calling the customer service line. The food at the restaurant was below average. However, the food that was catered for the group I attended with was delicious. The fire alarm went off a couple of times during the night. Walking distance to many eateries. Just a short cab ride to other destinations.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Rebecca S, Manager at Washington Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Thank you for reviewing the Washington Hilton. Your feedback about your stay is appreciated as we are always looking for ways to improve the guest experience. I am sorry we were unable to resolve your issue upon checkout, but glad that the Hilton customer service line was able to assist you. We hope you will consider staying with us again on your next trip to DC.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Great hotel with exceptional room condition. The pool is well kept and a nice size. Restrooms are available by the pool. The life guards do a very good job and there is a kid pool also. The hotel bar and restaurant are nice in size and shape. Free internet access in the front lobby and kiosks also in the hote.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Washington Hilton. It sounds like you enjoyed your time at our outdoor pool. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to D.C.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I stayed at the Hilton in Washington DC for four nights. When I checked in, I noticed hair and toothpaste in the bathroom sink and the bottom of the shower curtain and lining had hugh red stains. The air conditioner was set at 65 but the room wasn't cool. Also, the air conditioner was very loud. The pillows were very comfortable. The best part of the stay. Their food prices are too high...$5.00 for 12oz coke.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for reviewing the Washington Hilton. Cleanliness is a top priority, and I have relayed your message to the housekeeping department. We appreciate all customer feedback, as it ensures that we are always working to improve the guest experience. I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

The rooms were clean and fresh smelling. The food in the hotel is excellent. Everyone on staff I encountered on staff was so nice and professional. The only drawback was my neighbor smoking in the room about 2AM. I could smell it through the walls. This did not taint my stay. The bed was very comfortable and I had a great view.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MI'Yata J

Thank you for the amazing review of the Washington Hilton. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the food was excellent. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Eric at the Hilton Honors desk was very personable, and professional. He made sure to tell me about the Executive Lounge, and upgraded the room to a corner king. Room had a really nice view of the city, and had been recently updated. Kirk in the Executive Lounge is well suited for his job. He made polite conversation and a nice vodka tonic. The Lounge was quiet and conducive to catching up on work or just to unwind. Very enjoyable experience, and I would stay at this property again.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Rebecca S, Manager at Washington Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation! We appreciate your continued loyalty as an HHonors member and look forward to welcoming you back soon.