Washington Hilton
Omni Shoreham Hotel(Washington DC)
$188
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
$479
$179
$293
$280
  • Pool
Sofitel Washington DC(Washington DC)
$339
$329
  • Room Service
$332
$297
  • Restaurant
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
$287
$251
  • Breakfast included
$225
  • Pool
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
$389
$159
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)
$314
Hotels.com
4,164 results
All reviewsdupont circlethe executive loungelarge hoteladams morganconference hoteloutdoor poolconnecticut avefitness centermetro stationwhite housefew blocksvalet parkingelevatorreaganzoopresidentcab
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

I was concerned about reading all these picky reviews. Yes the room was not big, but all else was top notch. One service glitch with my new Silver Hilton Honors status but corrected quickly. Had nice view, comfortable bed, great updated room, amazing gym, Coffee Bean had great coffee, nice space. Beautiful public spaces, great service. Would stay again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: March 2013
Rebecca S, Manager at Washington Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay at the Washington Hilton. We value your continued loyalty to the Hilton Brand—congratulations on achieving Silver status—and cannot wait to welcome you back on your next visit to DC!

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Got bumped from the place we had reservations at.(Delta is in the hotel biz now lol) Sent us here Came in late with family in tow. Needed rollaway. Waited for an hour so the could find sheets that fit it. Hello? Sheets at a hotel? Better for biz than family. Clean rooms but nothing special though.nice staff too.

• Stayed: March 2013

Thank you for reviewing the Washington Hilton. I apologize for the delay you experienced while waiting for your rollaway bed and your experience has been brought to the attention of the appropriate team members. Although we were not your original hotel destination, we hope to welcome you back on your next visit to DC.

Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

Nice room, very efficient bathroom. Stayed on concierge floor, ok food, charge for alcoholic drinks (a bit surprising). Staff was excellent, room very clean, check out and check in smooth. Bar and food good-even during sweet sixteen.

• Stayed: March 2013
Rebecca S, Manager at Washington Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Thank you for reviewing the Washington Hilton. It is a pleasure to know that our staff, accommodations, and restaurant exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to DC.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I'm seriously torn on my rating for this place. I tagged along with my dad on his business trip, where about 400 people from his company invaded this place. For the days my dad was in meetings all day, this place worked great! Lots of places within walking distance to grab a quick lunch or dinner, a bar and restaurant on site... really the only puzzling thing was the nightly charge for in room wi-fi, but his company covered that.

I spent the whole week playing tourist, though, (and Dad joined me a few days) so the things you look for are a little different. I missed not having a fridge in the room to keep snacks and drinks in, and the lack of any kind of breakfast offerings (minus the Coffee Bean, or crazy expensive room service.) Easily solved by buying some snacks/cereal/bottled drinks at the Rite Aid around the corner and making good use of the ice bucket though.

You're also a little further out from the top tourist attractions. You are only a few blocks from a Metro station, so just be prepared to load up a fare card and make good use of it. (Unless you're up for a good walk, but it was about 30 degrees most of my week there, so long walks weren't high on my to do list.)

On the upside, you're closer to some of the less traveled attractions (Woodrow Wilson House, Washington Cathedral, Embassy Row, etc) so it's a nice change of pace if this isn't your first DC visit. Plus the Dupont Circle area offers such a great variety of places to eat, which I loved. You're also very close to Georgetown. The hotel itself is even a little piece of DC history, being the place where the assassination attempt on President Reagan took place. (I know, kind of a macabre fact, but my history major brain recognized the spot as soon as I saw it from seeing so many pictures.)

The hotel/my room was very clean, the staff friendly, and my bed was comfy. I actually really liked the bathroom too, and had no problem with the temp or pressure of my shower like a few others have mentioned. While I didn't make the decision to stay here, I'm not sorry that I did. It doesn't have all of the tourist bells and whistles, so it just matters what amenities are deal breakers for you.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ambibery

Thank you for taking the time to write a thorough review of the Washington Hilton. We are pleased that your father’s conference went well and that you were able to take in all the attractions that DC has to offer. We are not the closest hotel to the National Mall, but as you mentioned in your review, there is a lot to do near the hotel. Also a metro or cab ride will get you to the capital in 15 minutes. We enjoy our unique history and hope you took a chance to view our president’s walk on the concourse level of the hotel which features portraits of every president and their first lady. We hope to welcome you back on your next visit to DC.

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights as a stopover. A good quality but tired hotel. Rooms were clean and airy. Bathrooms partly modernised but very poor shower pressure! Bed was very comfortable. Walls paper thin, could hear the honeymooners next door or was it the tv??? Lol!!! Breakfast good value! Free wi- fi in lobby! Staff very friendly! Location was good for restaurants in DuPont Circle only a short stroll downhill! But a bit too far to walk to major attractions! Overall a good value hotel just as you would expect from Hilton chain!

• Stayed: March 2013

Thank you for reviewing the Washington Hilton. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and breakfast at the hotel. Thank you for recognizing our wonderful team members. We hope to welcome you back to on your next visit to DC.