Washington Hilton
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Churchill Hotel Near Embassy Row(Washington DC)
  • Restaurant
The Normandy Hotel(Washington DC)
View Hotel
Windsor Park Hotel(Washington DC)
  • Breakfast included
Kimpton Carlyle Hotel(Washington DC)
  • Restaurant
The Embassy Row Hotel(Washington DC)
  • Bar/Lounge
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
  • Restaurant
The Baron Hotel(Washington DC)
4,200 results
All reviewsdupont circlethe executive loungelarge hoteladams morganoutdoor poolconference hotelconnecticut avefitness centermetro stationwhite housefew blocksvalet parkingelevatorreaganzoopresidentcab
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Room was comfortable and roomy, and the convention area was easy to find and hold meetings. Hotel staff is helpful, and kept rooms clean. Food prepared by the hotel for the conference was very good and tasty.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Rebecca S, Manager at Washington Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review the Washington Hilton. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back on your next trip to DC.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

When I first started searching for a hotel in Washington to attend the president's inauguration, I was stunned to see the prices. I thought I would have to stay somewhere in the surrounding area and almost decided not to go at all because of the inconvenience. The Washington Hilton dropped their prices a few weeks in advance and I was able to get a room in a good location at a price I could afford. The hotel was very comfortable with a good view from our room. The restaurant was excellent and the bar area was a good place to hang out with snacks and drinks. The valet parking was expensive but well worth it because of the huge crowds and the freezing temperatures. I would recommend the Washington Hilton to anyone planning a trip to our nation's capitol.

Room Tip: I believe all the rooms have a view.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Reporter

Thank you for taking the time to review the Washington Hilton. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us over inauguration. For your next visit, I recommend booking the Everything You Need Package which includes parking, breakfast, in-room internet, and health club access. We cannot wait to welcome you back to DC and the Washington Hilton.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Very visible stains on the comforter, yellow stains all over 2 of our 4 towels. This is what I have noticed without even poking around, just on whats lying about. I travel weekly for work and have never encountered anything like this before. I am mortified at the level of cleanliness here and can't urge you enough to NOT stay here. Clearly they just don't care.

Room Tip: Don't stay here if you value cleanliness and don't appreciate stains from previous occupants
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank GlobalCitizen86

Thank you for taking the time to review the Washington Hilton. Providing clean, comfortable guest rooms is something that we pride ourselves on and I will make sure your feedback is shared with our team. We hope that the next time you are in DC, you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

The location is perfect and the hotel has a nice bar,where we spent our time when it was raining outside.I was satisfied with the room on the top floor.It was small but really clean with quality supplies (Peter Thomas Roth lotion...nice)I have to only say the ID was not checked when we pre-registered and then we got the keys.Also when we stopped by the Front Desk to request more bathroom supplies for the room they kept asking us to call the Service Express/operator from the room to request.Ok,that is fine but if we are already in front of employees why they do not want to ask the items on behalf of us?that is just an extra effort what is needed in the hospitality industry especially when they are not busy.This same thing happened to another staff on the floor as well.I think they should be trained to take ownership the guest requests as oppose to send the guest in the room to do it on own.But overall I had a good experience the hotel has enough space in the lobby to sit down,do work..etc.

• Stayed: February 2013
Rebecca S, Manager at Washington Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Thank you for taking your time to write a review of the Washington Hilton. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciate the feedback on areas of improvement. We encourage all our team members to “Make It Right” and take ownership in assisting guests with all requests or concerns. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you travel to DC.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I stayed at the Hilton for a quick weekend trip and got a great last-minute rate online. When I was there a few years ago, it felt a bit down on its luck, but the hotel seems to have been recently refurbished. My room was small but probably about average size for a big-city hotel and had very nice finishes. And the room was very quiet. The hallways are very long, kind of like being on a cruise ship. Great coffee shop in the lobby with pre-made sandwiches and other snacks. Above-average toiletries. Friendly staff. Great location near Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan. For history buffs, this is the hotel where President Reagan was shot.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to review the Washington Hilton. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Providing great friendly service is something that we pride ourselves on. Thank you for noticing our recent renovation, and the addition of our delicious coffee shop, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. We hope the next time your travels take you to DC, that you stay with us again.