This place was affordable on my company budget and close to downtown for my meetings at the Ronald Reagan building. Hotel is older and rooms are small but clean. Staff is very nice and helpful. Complimentary breakfast was good. I also enjoyed the complimentary cookies and coffee that were provided in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 4 blocks from the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, our DC downtown hotel is within easy reach of the White House, Smithsonian Institution museums and the Jefferson and Lincoln memorials. We're steps from the McPherson Square Metro Station and Logan Circle, as well trendy shops, restaurants, legendary attractions and government agencies. Enjoy a great night's sleep in European-style guestrooms with sleek, contemporary decor and unique layouts. Relax after meetings or sightseeing in boutique style spaces outfitted with thoughtful travel amenities, like free Wi-Fi, refrigerator, cable TV, ergonomic work space, and iPod docking. Then sit back and enjoy the view. Feel right at home in DC when you stay with us. Wake up to our hot buffet breakfast and face the day with a smile. Enjoy a workout in our fitness center, grab drink at the shop, pick up tour tickets at the activity desk, or get your suit dry-cleaned. You're ready to go with free Wi-Fi and connected in the business center. It's all about you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Downtown DC / Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Downtown Dc / Hotel Washington Dc
- Comfort Inn Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Comfort Inn