Comfort Inn Downtown DC / Convention Center
Omni Shoreham Hotel(Washington DC)
$188
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
$328
$280
$220
$194
  • Restaurant
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
$479
$351
$314
  • Restaurant
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)
$428
$335
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
$389
$171
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
$502
Hotelpower.com
1,141 results
All reviewsfront deskwhite housebreakfast roomyogurtmake your own waffleswithin walking distancedc convention centerhot breakfastfree breakfastcorner roomnational mallthe general managerrooms are smallvalet parkingfew blocksvalet servicebeds were comfortable
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I checked into the hotel on January 14, 2013. I left the hotel for dinner and sightseeing and on my return back to the property I was searching for free parking on the street in front of the hotel. I was turning at the corner of 13th and m streets and was hit by a airport shuttle van on my drivers passenger door and the impact totalled my car. It was very upsetting and the good news that my injuries sustained were not life threatening but I was injured and it was a very difficult situation to deal with..totaling my rental car on my first night in washington. I cannot say enough great things about the hotel staff! they are excellent in every way.. from Asefa and million the bellmen who helped me with securing my car and providing me a parking spot in front of the hotel and ensuring that I did not receive a parking ticket was a blessing. From the moment that I checked in Rachelle at the front desk has been a delight and has helped me extend my reservation as well as been so polite. her wow factor guest service has made my stay enjoyable throughout all the difficulties I have had to deal with on a personal level. She is wonderful and is an asset to the property. Raj Joshi the Assistant Manager could not have been more supportive of my issues and made sure that I was taken care of in a efficient timely manner. He went above and beyond to make sure that I was accomodated as well as his staff! The staff and management at the Comfort Inn downtown DC/ convention center went the extra mile to make sure my stay was an excellent one and I will only stay here when I am back in the DC area. I highly recommend this property! The property is conveniently located to all the sights, monuments, museums, the white house, chinatown and the US capital...It is within walking distance to the metro. A must stay while you are in the DC area!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Angie R
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I stayed for one night on January 5 2013. The hotel is central, so clean and what can I tell about the breakfast.... PERFECT!!! We will be back next time we are in Washington D.C. Also the staff is really great and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Martine D
gmdc601, General Manager at Comfort Inn Downtown DC / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Thank you very much for your response. I am delighted to hear that your stay on January 5th was perfect. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Washington D.C.

Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

We travel with a tour group of 34 people. We are always requiring that extra attention to detal otherwise the tour can be a shambles. Thanks to Rajesh Joshi and his wonderful team at the Comfort Inn Downtown DC our stay has been trouble free. As the Tour Manager I can put forward some unusual requests from time to time. Every request has been met with a smile and never too much trouble. Thanks guys for making our stay in DC so pleasant.
Want a great place to stay, then you can't go past the Comfort Inn Downtown DC.
Thanks guys. Craig

• Stayed: January 2013
3  Thank Hilly61
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I stay in hotels around 260 days a year, and its always a pleasure when I stay in one that gets it right! This hotel and the staff are amazing. Friendly, professional and the rooms and location are superb.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank mrintimate
gmdc601, General Manager at Comfort Inn Downtown DC / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Thank you very much for your positive feedback about the hotel. I was recently asked what makes my job rewarding and I must say this is a perfect example. We strive to provide flawless service and are delighted to hear that you found your stay to be superb. We look forward to seeing you again when you return to Washington DC.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We booked a room for 4 with 2 beds but came with 5 people. No problem at all, the room had a bed couch and we had no extra costs. We walked all over the DC down town and used the Metro only for airport transfer. The hotel is clean, breakfast was ok and the people are very helpful with everything and friendly.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family