Willard InterContinental Washington
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
JW Marriott Washington, DC(Washington DC)
  • Room Service
W Washington D.C.(Washington DC)
Hotel Harrington(Washington DC)
  • Pool
  • Pool
The Hay-Adams(Washington DC)
3,473 results
All reviewscafe du parcthe round robin barwhite housepeacock alleybeautiful hotelwashington monumentclassic hotelroom servicebeautiful lobbyperfect locationnational mallan upgrademini barroom was largeturn down servicetwo blockssmithsonian museums
Reviewed December 20, 2009

Convenient location, comfortable rooms, accommodating staff and mindful security. The front of the hotel is a little hectic, try using the back entrance.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed December 18, 2009

I guess I was expecting a lot for a 5 star rated hotel.. but really, it was no different to me than the other hotels I've stayed at.

I am, however, grateful that they let us check in our rooms 2 hours early, but the room we got checked into was close to the stairs.. i think they were the emergency stairway... I could hear people going through those doors as well as hear the conversations in the hallway at 2AM...

I should have complained, but I didnt because i was too tired...

The only great thing about the hotel is that it's really close to the monuments and is walking distance to a lot of attractions.

I didn't like the hotel restaurant. too expensive.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 14, 2009

The hotel did not live up to my expectations. This is a historic building, but the room condition was not suitable for a 5-star hotel. I have read many great reviews of the hotel, and probably the other guests were delighted just being in this hotel forgiving them their negligence or applying the "historic building" excuse to the decaying room conditions. The staff was friendly and helpful enough so no complains there. The location of the hotel is superb for visiting the museums and other historic attractions. I was told that the hotel is undergoing renovations, but as it is now it should not be marketed as a 5 star hotel.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fil-Troubadour
Reviewed December 3, 2009

perfect location for a weekend in Washington DC. Tour buses stop right outside hotel door.... Filene's Basement across the street.... walking distance to many monuments and museums - Hope Diamond, Archives, etc. Tried the onsite Cafe du Parc, coffee in the afternoon was horrible, but the sunday brunch was fantastic although I've seen better table service (at an adjacent table!) as we had to ask for juice, water and coffee refills. Frequented the hotel bar twice, very good service there. Front desk staff very friendly and always pleasantly greeted by housekeeping and bell staff.

Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 1, 2009

It was a good hotel choice. We really enjoyed our stay at Willard InterContinental Washington. This hotel has a fantastic location, just a block or two from White House and its very close from great restaurants and National Mall. Service is outstanding, with a little exception of bell men, who were not available when we got there.
The hotel is very beautiful on the inside and rooms are spacious and clean. There were only two little details which I didn't like. First, the thermostat was pre-set and we couldn't change the room temperature and second, the plate under our shower knob was installed incorrectly and it took me a while to realize that more I turned the knob toward cold arrow, hotter the water was. Other than that, our stay was fantastic.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business