$107
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$115
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

$112
$99
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

Kimpton Hotel Palomar Washington DC(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$119
Kimpton
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

$239
  • Restaurant
Omni Shoreham Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$130
$113
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Restaurant
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$159
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $199/night.

3,636 results
All reviewscafe du parcthe round robin barpeacock alleywhite housewashington monumentbeautiful hotelclassic hotelroom servicebeautiful lobbynational mallperfect locationmini baran upgradeturn down serviceroom was largetwo blockssmithsonian museums
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Arrived at the hotel with my family coming from New York, passed by Hershey World at Pennsylvania. Coming from a long trip, we were very tired. Upon entering, we were very impressed with the grandeur ambiance that the hotel has to offer. Checked in and luckily, Joshua was on the front desk. He made our check in so quick and easy, and gave us the history of the hotel. Service is awesome. Wifi is free as long as you are an IHG member, I even chose the platinum and I wasn't charged at all. Parking is $44 per day. This is one of the best hotel I have been to.

Room Tip: Just try to ask for a good room. Be nice!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
PatrickBirchall, General Manager at Willard InterContinental Washington, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Willard InterContinental Washington, D.C. Hershey Park is certainly a fun place to visit; a chocolate lover's paradise! Joshua is certainly one of our front desk stars and I will certainly pass along your comments to him. I am thrilled that you enjoyed the hotel please come back and visit soon.

Patrick Birchall

Reviewed June 4, 2014

The location of the hotel is excellent. Its only a 2 minutes walk from the White House . The Abraham Lincoln memorial is not to far away along will all the other famous landmarks. The rooms are lovely , very spacious and the beds are vey comfortable . We only stayed for 1 night so we I can't comment about the other facilities at the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2014

After stay at Four Seasons for years, I was booked for one night at the Willard where I get Intercontinental points so that was a plus. Location was one block from my morning meeting so it was ideal. Grand old dame of a hotel, just as I remember it when I last stayed here which had to be more than a decade ago. I was assigned room 503, which has two connecting doors, a minus to me (usually just one right?) and I remember getting a room like that years ago too. Otherwise, good location, grand building, all taxis know it, good service, no complaints, perfect for business (good in room Internet, I am in the room now writing this).

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Got this from a Hotwire deal and my wife and I really enjoyed our stay here for our anniversary. We asked for and were granted a king bed upon check in and staff was friendly and courteous. Room was clean and larger than we expected. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed May 30, 2014

AC was great. Internet was great. The service was excellent, though the guy who calls the taxi pushes pretty hard for a tip...sort of a pain...the room service has a seriously limited menu, and like every Intercontinental i have ever stayed in, the room service tastes, old, tired and rubbery...The hotel is a bit tired though my room had recently been re-done. There is not a huge amount of privacy as you have to walk past the Taxi guy, then a doorman, then the bell station to get into the elevator--

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business