Washington Court Hotel
$370
  • Restaurant
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
$362
$287
  • Breakfast included
Omni Shoreham Hotel(Washington DC)
$188
Omni Hotels
$199
$238
$225
  • Pool
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
$404
$369
Hotels.com
$499
$399
$293
$280
  • Pool
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)
$387
$287
$375
$271
  • Breakfast included
1,528 results
All reviewsunion stationcapitol hillgreat view of the capitolcapital buildingfire stationwithin walking distancenational mallfront desk staffvery nice hotelfew blocksper daylobby areabed was very comfortablebusiness centerhotel restaurantconvenient locationsmithsonian museums
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Traveled to DC on business and was assigned this hotel as it was within walking distance of our conference. Very surprised that something so close to the Capital was so "average." Considering the price the room had few extra amenities... the tv worked only periodically even after the maintenance folks replaced the remote twice... had to call to get an iron... it was clean and the bed were comfortable but it just seemed more like a budget hotel trying to impress it's date... Ease of access to DC and suitable if you plan on spending zero time in your room...

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Beautiful hotel, great rooms, well appointed, comfortable, with all the amenities (except, strangely, any sort of in room safe, which is pretty rare these days not to have one), even a decent fitness center. But, from minute one the service was mediocre. The bell captains couldn't be bothered helping with luggage when we arrived, nor even holding the doors open, and that was pretty much the case throughout our stay. Check in time was 4pm, but there were dozens of people waiting in the lobby right up until that moment and then suddenly all the rooms became available - that's just poor time management and not good guest relations. Over a three day stay, housekeeping never once came to our room - late on the second day I called to see what was going on and a housekeeping supervisor came to the room to inform me that there was no record of the room being occupied, so she apologized, but, no housekeeping. We went to eat breakfast in the cafe one morning - the two waiters were grouchy the whole time, brought us coffee and juice, but then never came back to take an order, despite attempts to flag them over (and very few people in the room, so it wasn't that they were busy), finally after about half an hour we just gave up and asked for a check, then suddenly they wanted to take an order. I wouldn't bother to return.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank saltshaker
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I stayed at Washington Court for three nights and had an excellent stay. I got the Amtrak from New York and the hotel is about 5 minutes walk from Union station. The staff were lovely, I arrived a bit early and my room wasn't ready for another hour or so but I waited in the lobby and when my room was ready before the check in time the receptionist came over and gave me the keys etc so I could get in early.
The room was huge and had a view over the street at the front of the hotel, the bed was comfortable and the bathroom was clean. There is free wi-fi in the lobby downstairs and the bar opens onto the sofas in the lobby so there always seemed to be people around which made for a nice atmosphere.
There is a small shop selling snacks and souvenirs which is handy and I used the gym which has a variety of equipment and weights, I only saw one other person in there so there's no problem getting onto the machines.
The location is close to Capitol Hill and it was about 20-30 minute walk to the White House and museums, although as a solo female I didn't feel safe walking around on my own at night so would get a cab back after dark.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank amyloui89
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Hotel is in a decent location, accommodations including lobby and room were nice but nothing exceptional. Lobby space needs to be updated, it still has a 1994 look to it. Rooms were clean but not spotless. A little more attention to detail needed to be get a five rating.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Room was big and have a nice bathroom ,nice location we are very pleased with Our stay It is closed to Capital and Union statiion ..and inside The Union station they have a Food CourtToo I Will recomended this hotel for everyone Thank You....

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family