This hotel is in the heart of the White House district. You have a 10 minute walk to the white house, even less to the metro station. The doormen and cleaning staff were exceptionally nice. I enjoyed the restaurant, perfect for evening drinks of late night snacks. The rooms are a bit small, but pleasant. The room was very clean and tidy, there is a mini bar but no coffee maker. There is a Starbucks in the lobby for us coffee fiends. Sounds travels a bit too easily here so bring earplugs if you're a light sleeper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Become a part of history when you stay at Loews Madison Hotel. Located in the heart of downtown Washington D.C., our hotel has been honored to host distinguished guests including Elizabeth Taylor and John F. Kennedy. Our unmatched dedication to service has made us the first choice for political and social leaders, global travelers and families seeking the cultural legacy of our nation's capital. Only a short stroll from the White House, Embassy Row, and National Mall Monuments, Loews Madison Hotel is a refreshing destination for corporate stays, relaxing getaways and unforgettable gatherings. Appointed with sophisticated furnishings, our Washington, D.C. hotel features a collection of rooms and suites with amenities fit for a president. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Loews Madison Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Madison Hotel Washington Dc
- Madison Washington Dc
- Madison Hotel Washington Dc