What a great hotel! The beautiful room, twin share, was large, with two comfortable double beds and great pillows. The bathroom was clean and well appointed with lovely shower and bath products. The hotel staff were friendly, helpful and accommodating. The hotel is within easy walking distance to many monuments and sights. We were disappointed we were only in Washington for one night! We would definitely stay at this hotel if visiting Washington again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Become a part of history when you stay at Loews Madison Hotel. Located in the heart of downtown Washington D.C., our hotel has been honored to host distinguished guests including Elizabeth Taylor and John F. Kennedy. Our unmatched dedication to service has made us the first choice for political and social leaders, global travelers and families seeking the cultural legacy of our nation's capital. Only a short stroll from the White House, Embassy Row, and National Mall Monuments, Loews Madison Hotel is a refreshing destination for corporate stays, relaxing getaways and unforgettable gatherings. Appointed with sophisticated furnishings, our Washington, D.C. hotel features a collection of rooms and suites with amenities fit for a president. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Loews Madison Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Madison Hotel Washington Dc
- Madison Washington Dc
- Madison Hotel Washington Dc