Discovered this wonderful hotel for my son's graduation weekend. I wanted somewhere a little away from the rat race of his campus on graduation weekend where the hotels fill up quickly. The staff, from the bellhops, car valets, desk staff to housekeeping, are wonderful. The hotel is tastefully decorated, well maintained and conveniently located. The only downside to the Madison is the whopping $50 a day parking charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Become a part of history when you stay at Loews Madison Hotel. Located in the heart of downtown Washington D.C., Our hotel has been honored to host distinguished guests including Elizabeth Taylor and John F. Kennedy. Our unmatched dedication to service has made us the first choice for political and social leaders, global travelers and families seeking the cultural legacy of our nation's capital. Only a short stroll from the White House, Embassy Row, and National Mall Monuments, Loews Madison Hotel is a refreshing destination for corporate stays, relaxing getaways and unforgettable gatherings. Appointed with sophisticated furnishings, our Washington, D.C. Luxury hotel features a collection of rooms and suites with amenities fit for a president. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your Loews Madison Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Madison Hotel Washington Dc
- Madison Washington Dc
- Madison Hotel Washington Dc