Over the phone we were told our room was very roomy and there would be plenty of room for a roll away. However, the roll away did not fit at all between the two beds. So, the hotel gave us another room in addition to the room we booked! Complimentary! For two nights! When we inquired about visiting the Holocaust Museum before we left the city, the hotel gave us FIVE complimentary tickets to the Holocaust Museum, PLUS they drove us there and picked us up! We were treated so incredibly well! Also, the location was awesome, just a few blocks from the White House!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated retreat with historic charm, The Madison, a Hilton Hotel is just steps from K Street, and only blocks from the White House, the city’s convention center and two Metro stations. Walk to Dupont Circle and McPherson Square. This heart-of-downtown location makes the hotel convenient for sightseeing, conferences and business. We are five miles from Washington National Airport. Our service-centered hotel boasts PostScript Restaurant and Lounge, fabulous event space for up to 500, a sauna and steam room in the health club, and some suites with balconies. We are also family- and pet-friendly. Each guest room, suite and accessible accommodation has free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and comfy bathrobe. On higher floors, our suites offer free premium-plus WiFi, a coffeemaker and a sofa bed in the living area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Madison Washington DC, A Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Madison Hotel Washington Dc
- Madison Washington Dc
- Madison Hotel Washington Dc