Over the phone we were told our room was very roomy and there would be plenty of room for a roll away. However, the roll away did not fit at all between the two beds. So, the hotel gave us another room in addition to the room we booked! Complimentary! For two nights! When we inquired about visiting the Holocaust Museum before we left the city, the hotel gave us FIVE complimentary tickets to the Holocaust Museum, PLUS they drove us there and picked us up! We were treated so incredibly well! Also, the location was awesome, just a few blocks from the White House!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Become a part of history when you stay at Loews Madison Hotel. Located in the heart of downtown Washington D.C., our hotel has been honored to host distinguished guests including Elizabeth Taylor and John F. Kennedy. Our unmatched dedication to service has made us the first choice for political and social leaders, global travelers and families seeking the cultural legacy of our nation's capital. Only a short stroll from the White House, Embassy Row, and National Mall Monuments, Loews Madison Hotel is a refreshing destination for corporate stays, relaxing getaways and unforgettable gatherings. Appointed with sophisticated furnishings, our Washington, D.C. hotel features a collection of rooms and suites with amenities fit for a president. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Loews Madison Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Madison Hotel Washington Dc
- Madison Washington Dc
- Madison Hotel Washington Dc